Kosovo suffer heavy defeat to Croatia in first competitive home fixture as Mario Manduzkic scores hat-trick... with Iceland staging late comeback
Kosovo's first competitive home fixture ended in a 6-0 defeat by Croatia that leaves them bottom of their World Cup qualifying group.
A hat-trick from Mario Mandzukic, followed by further goals from Matej Mitrovic, Ivan Perisic and substitute Nikola Kalinic secured a one-sided victory for visitors Croatia, who with four points from two games top Group I.
Kosovo, who are sixth, have one point earned from their first ever competitive match, their 1-1 draw last month in Finland.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Austria 2-2 Wales: Marko Arnautovic's brace pegs back Chris... Italy 1-1 Spain:... read more
- 01:45 Australian critic of Beijing refused entry to China and deported
- 01:44 Peter Madsen describes ‘horrible’ and ‘insane’ dismembering of Kim...
- 01:27 Chronic fatigue trial results 'not robust', new study says
- 01:27 Tai chi recommended to fight fibromyalgia
- 01:19 Labour MSP Anas Sarwar slams Clyde and SFA for lenient treatment of...
- 01:16 Kim Wilde says aliens inspired her pop comeback
- 01:16 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- 01:16 A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- 01:09 Records bring promotion for Spenborough athletes
- 01:09 MILL ARCHWAY IS WHERE THE ART IS
- 01:08 PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Ageless Elle Macpherson, 53, flaunts her toned...
- 01:08 Busty Georgia Kousoulou shows off her surgically enhanced nose as...
- 01:08 Sarah Harding puts on a VERY animated display as she grapples with...
- 01:08 Ant McPartlin 'gave Declan Donnelly his blessing' to host final two...
- 01:08 Can't rain on their parade! Kris Jenner and Scott Disick bundle up...
- 01:08 WAG do we have here? Cheeky Rebekah Vardy LICKS her close pal...
- 01:08 The Mummy Diaries: 'Why is he such a man child?' Fans BLAST Paul...
- 01:04 City MP’s plan to change Labour’s future direction
- 00:56 Sudoku 4014 hard
- 00:52 Jesse James photo bought for just £7 on eBay could be worth £2 million
- 00:52 More than a million NHS staff in line for 6.5% pay rise
- 00:45 EastEnders spoilers: Big trouble as ‘dead’ Kat Moon turns up to her...
- 00:43 New Zealand vs England, first Test LIVE scorecard: Get the latest...
- 00:38 Snackable study: how to break up your master's degree
- 00:38 The great learning curve: how to improve your study habits
- 00:38 Cambridge Analytica says it holds no data on Australians, despite...
- 00:31 City MP’s plan to change Labour’s future direction
- 00:30 Blackpool Victoria Hospital on verge of being rated good
- 00:28 Police forces in North East rated after visit by inspectors
- 00:27 Police forces in North East rated after visit by inspectors