Kopparberg recalls cider over fears bottles may shatter
Bottles of popular Kopparberg cider are being removed from the shelves at Asda supermarkets amid fears the glass may shatter. The Swedish cider firm recalled 750ml bottles of its Sparking Rose Strawberry and Sparkling Rose Raspberry ciders after reports of several breaking.
The affected bottles, which are only available at Asda, have best before dates up to and including 6 April 2018.
Kopparberg is urging customers not to open the bottle or drink the contents and to "carefully" dispose of the bottle immediately.
A spokesman for the Food Standards Agency (FSA) said: "If you... read more
- 09:07 Heartbreaking moment dog helps to bury his dead brother after he’s...
- 09:07 ‘Council must be ambitious despite government funding cuts’, says...
- 09:07 Delight as fundraising total in memory of Liam Gough tops £18,500
- 09:06 Rugby league club is soaring with new partnership
- 09:06 Plenty of support for school’s careers fair
- 09:05 Cracking chocolate fundraiser for Coningsby & Tattershall Lions
- 09:05 7 stunning cities you can fly to for less than £100
- 09:05 Fit in 4: The 5-minute Pilates routine that carves your core
- 09:04 Magpie Cafe fish recipe: Hake with garlic and spinach gratin
- 09:03 Fighting for Tony: the Cumbrian fightback starts here
- 09:03 KPMG decides to close down Preston office
- 09:02 Manchester United vs Southampton, EFL Cup final High Court: Which...
- 09:02 WATCH: 10 of the most viewed Storm Doris videos
- 09:01 North East news LIVE: Latest breaking news, sport, weather, traffic...
- 08:59 Muhammad Ali’s son detained by immigration staff and repeatedly...
- 08:59 Toothless Michael Wright who roams Pearson Park wanted by police
- 08:58 The night Foo Fighters played Sheffield Arena
- 08:56 Councillors argue over almost 5% increase in tax bills
- 08:56 Grimsby Town will strive to find the right balance in League Two...
- 08:56 Grimsby Town boss Marcus Bignot says his Mariners have the X-Factor...
- 08:56 Selfless YMCA volunteer took fatal overdose
- 08:54 Troubled Black Country bar fails to sell at auction
- 08:54 'I was that big, I could steer the bus with my belly': Driver John...
- 08:54 Chipperfield's Circus to keep lions at farm after vets give all-clear
- 08:54 Dozens of jobs for Walsall as Iceland plans new 'food warehouse'
- 08:53 £12,000 worth of outdoor clothing stolen from Lincolnshire business
- 08:53 Cabbie is sick of fines issued in error at McDonalds car park in...
- 08:53 Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool will sack me like Claudio Ranieri if I...
- 08:52 Weather forecast for the East Midlands: Saturday February 25
- 08:50 The Conservation Volunteers are helping bring more woodland to West...