Kopparberg recalls cider over fears bottles may shatter
Bottles of popular Kopparberg cider are being removed from the shelves at Asda supermarkets amid fears the glass may shatter.
The Swedish cider firm recalled 750ml bottles of its Sparking Rose Strawberry and Sparkling Rose Raspberry ciders after reports of several breaking.
The affected bottles, which are only available at Asda, have best before dates up to and including 6 April 2018.
Kopparberg is urging customers not to open the bottle or drink the contents and to "carefully" dispose of the bottle immediately.
A spokesman for the Food Standards Agency (FSA) said: "If you... read more
- 13:44 Morningside tops Edinburgh happiness league
- 13:44 Siemens pledges commitment to post-Brexit UK
- 13:44 Oil slips towards $50 on doubts over duration of output cut
- 13:43 New-look chalets arrive for summer
- 13:43 The new 12-sided pound coin hits the shops on Tuesday and here's...
- 13:43 Just ONE injection of stem cells from a man's stomach could be a...
- 13:43 Yorkshire weather: Cloudy skies bring an end to our all-too-brief...
- 13:43 Man helped fearsome blackmailer stay on the run from police
- 13:43 Teen sustains horrific facial injuries after being jumped at...
- 13:43 EastEnders, Corrie, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks: 10 reasons this is the...
- 13:43 Linda Nolan is diagnosed with ‘incurable’ cancer as sister Coleen...
- 13:43 Residents assured rubbish dumped on Holme Lane will be cleared up
- 13:42 Brexit: Theresa May promises to build a ‘more united nation’
- 13:42 Search on for best talent in Daventry
- 13:42 Fun and flavour at Althorp Food and Drink Festival
- 13:42 What’s up choc? Warning as bunny falls ill from scoffing sweet treat
- 13:41 Atletico Madrid team-mate opens up on Antoine Griezmann to Man...
- 13:41 Liverpool clear favourites to beat Chelsea and Man United to Real...
- 13:41 Little Mix star Leigh-Anne Pinnock jumps into boyfriend Andre...
- 13:41 Coastguard paged to rescue dog
- 13:41 Drone that flies WITHOUT a human pilot has been given permission to...
- 13:41 Just ONE injection of stem cells from a man's stomach could be a...
- 13:41 Syria's Raqqa expected to join Kurdish-led federalism - Kurdish leader
- 13:40 Police 'concerned' over missing Scarborough teen
- 13:40 Millions of energy customers could roll back bills to 2008 prices
- 13:40 Soon babies could get 5 in 1 vaccination from birth
- 13:39 Yorkshire weather: Cloudy skies bring an end to our all-too-brief...
- 13:39 Video: Could you be the right person to help monitor cells at West...
- 13:39 Come and have a dance at the ceilidh
- 13:39 Mum’s the Word