Kopparberg recalls cider over fears bottles may shatter
Bottles of popular Kopparberg cider are being removed from the shelves at Asda supermarkets amid fears the glass may shatter.
The Swedish cider firm recalled 750ml bottles of its Sparking Rose Strawberry and Sparkling Rose Raspberry ciders after reports of several breaking.
The affected bottles, which are only available at Asda, have best before dates up to and including 6 April 2018.
Kopparberg is urging customers not to open the bottle or drink the contents and to “carefully” dispose of the bottle immediately.
A spokesman for the Food Standards Agency (FSA) said: “If you have bought any... read more
- 10:35 Malaysia's Petronas, Saudi Aramco to sign agreement during Saudi...
- 10:35 Paul Merson's Premier League and EFL Cup final predictions
- 10:35 Scotland coach Vern Cotter reveals cunning plan for Wales Six...
- 10:35 Students rush for places at Doncaster’s HS2 college
- 10:34 The spy who loved Keely! Pierce Brosnan looks smitten with wife of...
- 10:34 Kelly Brook shows off her enviable curves in skintight high-waisted...
- 10:34 Emma Watson oozes understated elegance in a fitted cream tulip...
- 10:34 Founder of India's $4 smartphone firm arrested on allegations of fraud
- 10:34 Emily Ratajkowski flashes a peek of her bra in racy sheer lace top...
- 10:34 First Bus donates around £9,000 worth of advertising space across...
- 10:34 Business tycoon Michelle Mone announces her RETIREMENT
- 10:34 Students rush for places at Doncaster’s HS2 college
- 10:34 Myanmar Buddhists decry Thai government's temple crackdown
- 10:34 Merkel's conservatives seen ahead of Social Democrats in poll
- 10:34 Council’s booze approvals criticised by residents
- 10:33 Huddersfield lecturer exposes Hollywood's $2 million average gender...
- 10:33 Mirfield's Sir Patrick Stewart reveals he thought he was...
- 10:33 Mark Lawrenson on Chelsea v Swansea: This battering ram will decide...
- 10:32 Moment huge great white shark stalks a surfer and then charges at him
- 10:32 Tory ministers have rewritten the law to deny increased disability...
- 10:32 Storm Doris: Watch pilots show incredible skills to land planes in...
- 10:31 Housing plans and holiday lodges go before committee
- 10:31 Proposed closure of school causes worry
- 10:31 Turkey coup: 136 diplomats and relatives seek Germany asylum
- 10:30 Coastguard warning over 'wave dodgers'
- 10:30 Alzheimer’s disease might be caused by eating too much sugar
- 10:30 Slideshow: Crocus walk makes for colourful scenes
- 10:29 Conor McGregor shares snap of boxing session as UFC lightweight...
- 10:28 Apprentice Joe shows his skills in regional electrical competition
- 10:28 Wary of divided loyalties, a Baltic state reaches out to its Russians