Kopparberg recalls cider over fears bottles may shatter
Bottles of popular Kopparberg cider are being removed from the shelves at Asda supermarkets amid fears the glass may shatter.
The Swedish cider firm recalled 750ml bottles of its Sparking Rose Strawberry and Sparkling Rose Raspberry ciders after reports of several breaking.
The affected bottles, which are only available at Asda, have best before dates up to and including 6 April 2018.
Kopparberg is urging customers not to open the bottle or drink the contents and to “carefully” dispose of the bottle immediately.
A spokesman for the Food Standards Agency (FSA) said: “If you have bought any... read more
- 11:13 June poll was 'hold your nose election,' says vote reform campaign
- 11:12 Huddersfield ace Tom Ince backs boss David Wagner to help him...
- 11:12 Manny Pacquiao and Jeff Horn will fight again later this year in...
- 11:12 Aston Villa vs Wigan Athletic: Steve Bruce is facing this unusual...
- 11:12 This common mistake is WORSE than driving on drugs - Have YOU done it?
- 11:10 Men thrown to the floor and robbed at knife point
- 11:10 Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has built the team in his...
- 11:08 New 40-bedroom hotel opens on the shores of Ullswater
- 11:08 Have your say on policing in Cumbria
- 11:07 'Help us save old school from demolition crews'
- 11:06 At last, we’re actually going to get some hot weather
- 11:06 Ancient castles, vineyards and James Bond-approved roads: Six...
- 11:06 Never, ever grin at a gorilla: Musician reveals how the mood of a...
- 11:06 Sardinia sparkles - even without its capital of bling: Why the...
- 11:06 Deliveroo brings takeaway orders straight to holidaymakers lounging...
- 11:06 I’ll eat humble pie – the Algarve is a foodie’s heaven: Fresh fish,...
- 11:05 Two men and a boy arrested on suspicion of burglary
- 11:05 Timothy Fosu-Mensah reveals messages from Manchester United manager...
- 11:04 Leeds eying Arsenal ace Chuba Akpom as Chris Wood replacement:...
- 11:03 10 sure signs you’re the toxic one in your friendship
- 11:02 Care home ordered to improve over safety concerns
- 11:02 Rocking on in memory of Grimsby 'Rock God' Karl Brumby
- 11:02 Fun day in Freshney ward packed with thrills thanks to Comic Relief...
- 11:01 Dad got drunk and dug huge hole so now it’s a swimming pool
- 11:00 From nightclubs to shops, check out these part-time jobs perfect...
- 10:58 Kim Wall died in accident on submarine, Danish inventor says
- 10:57 Holiday weather: Outlook for resorts at home and overseas on August 22
- 10:56 Grimsby Town fans 'had to show bras' to Stevenage security
- 10:55 If you’re going to feed the trolls, do it with these cakes
- 10:55 Taco Bell now sells a breakfast taco with a fried egg for a shell