Kopparberg recalls cider over fears bottles may shatter
Bottles of popular Kopparberg cider are being removed from the shelves at Asda supermarkets amid fears the glass may shatter.
The Swedish cider firm recalled 750ml bottles of its Sparking Rose Strawberry and Sparkling Rose Raspberry ciders after reports of several breaking.
The affected bottles, which are only available at Asda, have best before dates up to and including 6 April 2018.
Kopparberg is urging customers not to open the bottle or drink the contents and to “carefully” dispose of the bottle immediately.
A spokesman for the Food Standards Agency (FSA) said: “If you have bought any... read more
- 14:03 Work continues on derelict Central Plaza Hotel in Carlisle
- 14:02 LETTER: ‘Children are collateral damage in the war against drugs’
- 14:01 Appeal to trace family of Washington man
- 14:00 Ex-navy officer to be sentenced for sexual offences against eight...
- 14:00 Charity cyclist to set off at border
- 14:00 Should cobbles make a return to town centre?
- 14:00 Woman found after police appeal
- 14:00 RSPB: Frogs and toads are disappearing from Cumbrian gardens
- 14:00 Mesh bags are a thing this summer so our wallets can rejoice
- 13:59 Is it time to legalise medical cannabis in the UK?
- 13:59 Hull's Poundworld stores are officially closing - with a massive...
- 13:58 Two men rob man and woman of bike and phone in Northampton
- 13:58 LETTER: ‘Children are collateral damage in the war against drugs’
- 13:56 Arsenal transfer news: How Ever Banega could fit into Unai Emery's...
- 13:56 Gateshead snap up released Middlesbrough youngster
- 13:55 Primary school bullies chop off five-year-old disabled girl's hair...
- 13:55 LETTER: ‘Children are collateral damage in the war against drugs’
- 13:55 It's going to be a scorcher and here's what's happening
- 13:54 Argentinean TV station held a minute’s silence after Croatia defeat
- 13:54 Arsenal forget Joel Campbell plays for the club as Costa Rica take...
- 13:54 Exam board makes last-minute changes to two A-level papers after leak
- 13:53 Matteo Salvini: a political chameleon thriving on fears
- 13:53 What to expect when Donald Trump visits the UK
- 13:52 LETTER: ‘Children are collateral damage in the war against drugs’
- 13:51 Callous looters raid fire-damaged Campus bar shut after Glasgow...
- 13:51 Remember Ulises de la Cruz? The former Aston Villa star's career...
- 13:51 Giant gantry to be lifted into place over M6 in Cheshire as part of...
- 13:51 Some Championship clubs will be hit by a transfer embargo, warns boss
- 13:51 Almost 40 firefighters tackle massive West Bromwich factory blaze
- 13:51 Birkir Bjarnason - one for the Aston Villa sale list or one to...