Kopparberg recalls cider over fears bottles may shatter
Bottles of popular Kopparberg cider are being removed from the shelves at Asda supermarkets amid fears the glass may shatter.
The Swedish cider firm recalled 750ml bottles of its Sparking Rose Strawberry and Sparkling Rose Raspberry ciders after reports of several breaking.
The affected bottles, which are only available at Asda, have best before dates up to and including 6 April 2018.
Kopparberg is urging customers not to open the bottle or drink the contents and to “carefully” dispose of the bottle immediately.
A spokesman for the Food Standards Agency (FSA) said: “If you have bought any... read more
- 14:05 New owner for Cumbrian cinema
- 14:04 Philippines police are killing 97% of drug suspects they shoot in...
- 14:04 Manchester United scout Ramon Carvalho ahead of potential transfer
- 14:04 Melton Festival of Cribs was “another amazing spectacle”
- 14:04 There’s a pharaoh chill in the theatre - but panto bosses vow the...
- 14:03 Oil firm Statoil makes first investment in solar tech
- 14:03 Asda strikes festive deal with Scots snack maker
- 14:02 Full face glitter is one beauty trend we won’t be trying
- 14:02 The idiot's guide to spread betting
- 14:01 Online bookings come to The Pods
- 14:01 Game of Thrones and Porridge star Peter Vaughan dies aged 93
- 14:01 Let us know your thoughts in our Christmas tree poll - star or...
- 14:00 Share your Christmas lights pictures with us
- 14:00 Woman raped 43,000 times now travels world helping victims of...
- 14:00 Cleator Moor man charged with arson
- 13:59 Seat unveils the Leon Cupra 300 - its most powerful car yet
- 13:58 Merkel to seek new term amid asylum row
- 13:58 'We want Freeport Talke to stay open - and Primark and New Look to...
- 13:56 Lancaster’s 650 space Park and Ride to open this week
- 13:55 Apparently exercise may be the key to having better sperm
- 13:54 Jamie Redknapp: Why this Chelsea star does not fit into Antonio...
- 13:53 Church of England to close Surrey care home due to lack of staff
- 13:52 Woman in 'life-threatening' condition after crash
- 13:52 Cumbrian soldiers will spend Christmas in Iraq
- 13:49 Adele and Beyonce lead Grammy nominations
- 13:49 Fan column: Graham Dughan on Burton Albion against parachute...
- 13:48 Motorists experiencing delays of up to an hour on A590 between...
- 13:48 Report highlights rise in segregation in UK
- 13:48 Co-operative Travel to disappear from high street within two years
- 13:47 Liverpool defender Joel Matip set to face West Ham after training...