Koenigsegg Agera RS world record top speed run - here’s what it is like to go 285mph
Koenigsegg Agera RS is officially the fastest production car ever made after securing the world record last month.
It managed an average two-way time of 277.9 miles per hour in early November, breaking the previous world record secured by the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport World Record with an average run of 254.04mph.
During the Agera RS’ world record run it managed to achieve a one-way speed of 284.7mph after about a minute after setting off.
This mind-bending run stunned the automative world and stole the thunder of both the new Bugatti Chiron and forthcoming Hennessy Venom F5.
Both the... read more
- 11:52 Elderly Sheffield couple tied up during terrifying home burglary
- 11:52 Most Britons think amount of waste generated at Christmas...
- 11:52 A new warning of ice has been issued for Cumbria
- 11:52 Revealed: How Aston Villa are helping QPR in their plans to beat...
- 11:52 Porn star Yuri Luv has died aged 31
- 11:51 Big tent events at the Piece Hall this Christmas
- 11:51 Disgraced former Gateshead football coach Kane Hutchison is...
- 11:51 Amazon backs down in Google streaming spat
- 11:51 Face-lift for play area at Conquest
- 11:50 Most Britons think amount of waste generated at Christmas...
- 11:50 Queens Gardens to get its own clean-up team
- 11:49 Emmerdale spoilers: Moira Barton star hints at more Emma twists...
- 11:49 Millions of Brits set to lose annual leave because they fail to...
- 11:49 'Dogs can get drunk too!' - Lincolnshire vet warns to keep alcohol...
- 11:49 Elliot shows qualities to ensure promotion
- 11:48 Jail for thug who knocked out Royal Marine in Carlisle bar assault
- 11:48 Virgin Trains' workers 'solidly supporting' pay strike
- 11:48 Tesco Burnley bakers ready for charity Christmas Day 10k
- 11:48 50 year old phrase is named word of the year
- 11:48 Millions of Brits set to lose annual leave because they fail to...
- 11:47 Bishop Burton College principal 'mismanagement' case referred to...
- 11:46 Legendary physio John Kerr was a one-off and he will never be...
- 11:46 Outdoor art to celebrate individuality
- 11:45 Driver in hospital after crashing into wall in Sheffield
- 11:45 League of Gentlemen tour to make debut in Sunderland
- 11:45 Walsall boss Whitney wary of Cobblers backlash
- 11:45 Bestwood road closed after police incident
- 11:44 Diego Maradona claims he would have won more Ballon d'Ors than both...
- 11:44 Mauricio Pellegrino gives his Southampton side 'special...
- 11:44 Help the Homeless: Selfless schoolgirl inspired double donation to...