Kodi court case live: Navigation pub bosses prosecuted over football streaming
A Middlesbrough pub boss and his landlady are appearing in court over claims they streamed Boro games at their boozer through a Kodi box.
A private prosecution is being bought against Navigation Inn owner John Hewitt and its manager Jill Lambert by the Federation Against Copyright Theft (FACT).
It comes weeks after Teesside trader Brian Thompson made history as the first Brit in court over claims he sold a pre-loaded Kodi - also known as an Android - boxes.
The pair are appearing at Teesside Magistrates' Court this morning.
We'll have live updates below
Key Events So Far 10:25 Ian... read more
- 10:26 PICTURES & VIDEO: Whaley Bridge's newest pub opens its doors
- 10:26 Tot almost killed when she is dragged inside faulty tumble dryer
- 10:26 Caroline Wozniacki reignites feud by hitting out at Maria...
- 10:25 Tot almost killed when she is dragged inside faulty tumble dryer
- 10:25 Supreme Court to hear Northern Ireland abortion case
- 10:25 Greenwood friends learn how to identify fungi
- 10:24 Doors close at one of Fylde coast's estate agents
- 10:24 Prince Harry applauds staff at Veterans UK on his visit to the Fylde
- 10:23 Tot almost killed when she is dragged inside faulty tumble dryer
- 10:23 Sheffield United fans due in court over violence
- 10:22 Has your Freeview service been affected by new 4G masts? Help is...
- 10:21 Singapore Airlines signs $13.8bn Boeing deal
- 10:21 Blackpool: From the courts 23-10-17
- 10:20 Fauld Crater poem written by Stretton man included in Staffordshire...
- 10:20 Free outdoor ice skating rink coming to Kenilworth this Christmas
- 10:19 Russia to test its Satan 2 ballistic missile that could 'beat any...
- 10:19 Tot almost killed when she is dragged inside faulty tumble dryer
- 10:19 Toys R Us half price sale - how you can save a small fortune on...
- 10:19 Young Derby County midfielder recognised for his progress on and...
- 10:18 Manuscript telling story of 17th century Yorkshire witchcraft trial...
- 10:18 Ex-Manchester United duo heading for showdown in battle for...
- 10:18 Sheffield MP 'quits' committee role following 'Girls Aloud orgy'...
- 10:18 How many cigarette breaks can you legally take at work?
- 10:17 4,000 sign "Stop Killing Birmingham Cyclists" petition after death...
- 10:17 Elderly woman seriously injured in Smethwick house blaze
- 10:16 Prince Harry applauds staff at Veterans UK on his visit to the Fylde
- 10:15 Two North Wales policemen sacked after one turned up drunk and...
- 10:15 Cromford canal tripboat scoops certificate of excellence
- 10:14 Dundee United manager hunt yet to gather momentum
- 10:14 North Korea may use ALGAE to fight against brutal sanctions as...