Knypersley fatal crash update: Driver died after his pick-up truck ended up in garden
Police are today expected to name a 66-year-old driver who died in a late-night crash.
The motorist was pronounced dead at the scene after his pick-up truck ploughed into a garden in Park Lane, Knypersley.
The crash happened at 10.45pm on Sunday and closed a section of Park Lane from Knypersley crossroads to Woodland Street.
Now Staffordshire Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision.
Read more: Man dies after crash near high school
A police spokesman said: "The grey Nissan Navara pick-up vehicle left the road and came to a stop in a garden.
"Despite efforts to save the... read more
- 13:36 FMQs; Sturgeon slams Trump "red carpet" plans
- 13:35 Views of hearing aid users sought
- 13:35 The £20m gamble: ELDC to borrow cash to stave off funding crisis
- 13:35 UPDATE: 'No serious injuries' following crash on major South...
- 13:34 Ex-Store Twenty One market square shop set for new lease of life -...
- 13:34 Child among the injured as emergency services race to ANOTHER bus...
- 13:34 Live updates as 20 firefighters race to large fire at vehicle...
- 13:34 Charity walkers step out on the Bryson Line
- 13:34 Latest results from the courts
- 13:33 Arsenal transfer news: Lucas Torreira breaks silence over Gunners...
- 13:33 A thief who struck at a shopping centre has been locked-up and...
- 13:33 VIDEO: £5m retail development at the former Vesuvius factory site...
- 13:32 Ambulance crews get police award for work to try and save life of...
- 13:32 Man appears in court over murder of Rolandas Poskus after body...
- 13:32 Man charged with assault following death of Nuneaton man
- 13:31 The story behind Business Secretary's backing for Grimsby's...
- 13:31 VIDEO: £5m retail development at the former Vesuvius factory site...
- 13:31 Watch incredible moment traffic cops box in suspected criminals as...
- 13:31 Fightback dinner celebrates the youngest person in Scotland living...
- 13:31 New divides over oil prices as Opec heads for crunch meeting
- 13:29 Roads now open following serious collision near Northampton
- 13:29 Edinburgh’s Archangels syndicate takes top spot
- 13:29 Man City chief provides major update on Jorginho deal
- 13:29 Culture secretary urges BBC to appoint female Question Time host
- 13:29 Shamed MSP Mark McDonald 'should be suspended from Holyrood'
- 13:28 Mum's airing cupboard death 'devastated family'
- 13:28 Police car collides with bus in Newport, injuring 10
- 13:26 Anger in Cumbria at 'valueless' northern rail slur
- 13:25 Carlisle comes up trumps when it comes to clean air
- 13:25 Anger in Cumbria at 'valueless' northern rail slur