'Knife wielding clown': Police investigating reports of sinister sighting on Teesside
A knife wielding clown has reportedly been spotted on Teesside.
The chilling sighting comes after one mum told The Gazette how was she was “frightened to death” after a similar encounter.
Clowns are seemingly terrorising the village of Brotton, with police now investigating after a young girl reported seeing one clown possibly carrying a blade.
Just days earlier, Brotton’s Emma Smith faced her fear when her teenage daughter spotted a clown lurking in darkness.
It comes amid reports of clown sightings across the country – following a terrifying trend that began in the USA before moving... read more
- 00:40 Man arrested after ordering 200 hash browns
- 00:39 UK seeks future cyber-security stars
- 00:34 Trump administration lifts ban on hunting trophies
- 00:33 ‘Don’t lose it, lock them out’ – police
- 00:33 Children in Need viewers beg for The Weakest Link to return after...
- 00:33 'Killfies': Indian state campaigns against deadly selfies
- 00:30 Lewis Hamilton claims his gruelling training regime 'makes the...
- 00:30 Northern Ireland give manager Michael O'Neill formal permission to...
- 00:29 Emmerdale spoilers: Jeff Hordley reveals whether Cain Dingle loves...
- 00:29 Spain Catalonia: Did Russian 'fake news' stir things up?
- 00:27 Scots holding on to fragile respect as New Zealand arrive in...
- 00:25 'Probably the most well-respected instructor in the country'...
- 00:24 Why Saudi Arabia and Iran are bitter rivals
- 00:20 Tottenham are favourites to beat 'stale' Arsenal, says David...
- 00:20 Everton asked for advice over £30m bid for Celtic's Moussa Dembele,...
- 00:20 Kezia Dugdale bound for the I’m a Celebrity jungle
- 00:20 Mexico migrant killings: Suspect dies after arrest
- 00:19 Strictly Come Dancing: Susan Calman hints show could see first same...
- 00:17 If you liked Game of Thrones you'll love this epic new medieval TV...
- 00:17 Call to freeze fuel duty and avoid punishing diesel motorists ahead...
- 00:17 UK state pension scheme must be overhauled, think-tank says
- 00:16 Brotherton – Richardson
- 00:16 ‘Out-of control’ sex offender is jailed
- 00:14 All Blacks bid to run riot in Scotland as legend Zinzan Brooke...
- 00:14 Gloucester 23-17 Saracens: Ollie Thorley and Tom Hudson tries spur...
- 00:12 Syria: Russia again blocks extension of chemical attacks probe
- 00:05 Collateral damage at home front of ‘war on terror’
- 00:05 In poetry, what matters is where you stand
- 00:05 The ‘father of us all’
- 00:05 Can St Pauli plug leaky defence before German winter break?