Knife-point robbery at Ellesmere Port cash machine
A man was robbed of £200 at knife-point while using a cash machine at night.
Police say the victim, a local man, was at the ATM outside HSBC on Whitby Road, Ellesmere Port , about 9.55pm on Friday (September 30) when he was approached from behind by an unknown male.
The male threatened the victim with ‘a bladed item’ and demanded he withdrew £200. The victim complied with the offender’s demand and handed over the money. At this point the offender fled the scene.
Read More Robbers in Kelsall try and fail to break into cash machine
Police are hunting a suspect described as a white man, early... read more
- 13:17 Kodi users targeted as the fight against piracy heats up
- 13:17 People are going nuts for this couple who look like EastEnders’...
- 13:17 Woman urges people to ‘murder all male babies’
- 13:16 Revealed: First look at £82m Coventry train station masterplan
- 13:16 Coventry Cathedral stands up for tolerance on Trump's inauguration
- 13:16 Coventry City fan takeover is 'doable', insists Sky Blue Trust
- 13:16 Head on collision near Banbury
- 13:15 No plans to close Dewsbury A&E department
- 13:15 Drink driver of 18-tonne HGV arrested near Wetherby after public...
- 13:15 Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick warns team-mates...
- 13:15 Man City forward Leroy Sane prepared for big leap forward
- 13:15 New weather warning for ice and freezing fog issued by Met Office
- 13:15 Police issue warning over telephone scam in Horncastle area
- 13:14 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger set for crunch talks following Burnley...
- 13:13 Chester Grosvenor Museum to hold 12th open art exhibition
- 13:13 Police hunt wanted man who has Blacon links
- 13:13 Trump loyalist has her hair SET ON FIRE during ugly clash with...
- 13:13 New Moldovan President rips down EU flag as he announces closer...
- 13:13 ISIS-obsessed teens facing terror charges almost QUADRUPLE in a...
- 13:13 David de Gea: This is what I want Manchester United to achieve this...
- 13:13 Nicola Sturgeon steps up indyref2 calls after Supreme Court ruling
- 13:11 Warning over rogue rubbish removers fly-tipping in South Derbyshire
- 13:11 It Can Wait police appeal after M1 crash in November 2014 left...
- 13:11 On The Wildside
- 13:11 Duns Burns Club toast Rabbie, a cultural icon
- 13:10 Rapist Methodist minister jailed for 15 years for a string of sex...
- 13:10 Stoke City fans must give Saido Berahino a fair crack of the whip,...
- 13:09 HOW I MADE IT: Alister de Ternant
- 13:09 EasyJet shares plunge as weaker pound and rising fuel prices weigh...
- 13:09 YP Letters: Stop sneering, give President Trump a fair chance