Klopp on finishing his career at Liverpool FC
Jurgen Klopp could see himself ending his managerial career with Liverpool and expects that to be in the next decade.
The German celebrates a year in charge at Anfield next weekend and so far has proved to be a very popular figure.
His first season had its ups and downs but the Reds have made a flying start to the 2016-17 campaign and have been widely praised for their football.
Klopp, 49, told Germany's RedaktionsNetwerk he cannot imagine still being a manager at 60 and, although he would be happy to end his career in England, he would then head back to his homeland.
He said: "I... read more
- 18:47 Boy dies and three others hurt in Rochdale field
- 18:43 Jailed Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe ‘to face new trial’
- 18:40 Neymar: PSG star hands Man City boss Pep Guardiola HUGE transfer boost
- 18:39 BMW PGA Championship: McIlroy bounces back with luck to keep a...
- 18:38 England face defeat despite Jos Buttler and Dom Bess heroics – 4...
- 18:38 Champions League final line-ups: Gareth Bale dropped for Real...
- 18:37 Will Smith's World Cup song Live It Up released for Russia 2018
- 18:35 The roadworks planned on South Yorkshire's motorways next week
- 18:31 Champions League Final FREE LIVE STREAM - How to watch Liverpool vs...
- 18:30 Train somehow gets lost in Yorkshire on way to Reading
- 18:29 Irish abortion referendum: Ireland overturns abortion ban
- 18:27 Ireland votes by landslide to legalise abortion
- 18:27 Romanised causes 25-1 shock in Irish 2,000 Guineas at Curragh
- 18:25 History made as Ireland votes to legalise abortion in...
- 18:22 Liverpool News: £96m La Liga raid eyed, Fekir deal ‘likely’, Reds...
- 18:21 Why Liverpool won’t be wearing their new kit against Real Madrid in...
- 18:17 Big Bang comp challenges pupils from West Cumbrian schools
- 18:17 Cash boost and award for Whitehaven organisation
- 18:17 Work begins on second phase of Sheffield road resurfacing programme
- 18:15 Champions League final: Liverpool fitness concern over Salah and...
- 18:15 Zero Degrees Festival in Louth will be bigger and better this year
- 18:10 Champions League final: Liverpool legend Graeme Souness SLAMS...
- 18:04 Harvey Weinstein: What next after first charges filed
- 18:02 Parents cry for joy as they find missing son after 24 years
- 18:00 Work begins on second phase of Sheffield road resurfacing programme
- 17:59 Work begins on second phase of Sheffield road resurfacing programme
- 17:58 NHS accolade for popular Wigan heart doctor
- 17:55 ‘Nightmare’ on Boston Road is worse than ever
- 17:53 Work begins on second phase of Sheffield road resurfacing programme
- 17:52 Champions League final: Why Tottenham prove Liverpool can beat Real...