‘Killer clowns’ warned by police over scary craze
0 Have your say West Yorkshire Police have said they will arrest and prosecute against frightening others as part of the current killer clown craze.
West Yorkshire Police Assistant Chief Constable Mark Milsom said: “We are becoming increasingly concerned about the current clown craze involving people dressing up as clowns to try and frighten others.
“West Yorkshire Police are continuing to receive reports of “clown incidents”.
“Public safety is our priority and we are concerned that one of these incidents may lead to a young or elderly person being harmed, possibly seriously injured. ... read more
- 11:33 Comfort eating bad for children
- 11:33 Mind Over Marathon: Documentary on people living with mental health...
- 11:33 Skegness lifeboat rescues man who fell out of kayak
- 11:33 40 weird and wonderful uses for Halen Môn's lesser known products
- 11:32 Kyle Edmund out of Barcelona Open as Dominic Thiem shows...
- 11:32 Costa Coffee owner Whitbread sees growth slowdown as rising...
- 11:32 Comfort eating bad for children
- 11:32 Wealth management giant St James's Place reports bumper set of...
- 11:32 The Voice auditions are coming to Scarborough
- 11:32 Police name Cropthorne Avenue murder victim
- 11:31 Sporting stars from the world of football and boxing coming to...
- 11:31 Recruitment under way for new restaurant opening at Rushden Lakes
- 11:31 The Voice auditions are coming to Scarborough
- 11:31 Driver 'tested positive for cocaine' in Scarborough
- 11:31 Gridlock issues around Derbyshire bus station
- 11:31 How cycling to work could halve the chance of cancer and heart disease
- 11:30 Blackburn United promoted to Premier League after victory over West...
- 11:30 Ex-Czech defender Rajtoral found dead
- 11:30 Athletics: Sotherton wins medal for Beijing
- 11:30 Becks praises PFA winners N’Golo Kante and Dele Alli
- 11:30 Man jailed for nine years for imitation firearm threats and burglary
- 11:30 Natalie McGarry confirms she will quit as MP at General Election
- 11:29 Education day is set to focus on history of Heugh Battery Museum
- 11:29 Food bank handouts to people in crisis reach a record level
- 11:29 Book on Caribbean island reveals its link to Banbury
- 11:29 Work begins on new police memorial garden
- 11:28 Want to improve your mental health and wellbeing? Get craft-y
- 11:28 What causes varicose veins? THIS is why condition occurs - and it...
- 11:28 Batley man admits attempt to fight for Daesh in Syria
- 11:27 Villagers face going to 'lock-down' if huge Sherbourne Park event...