‘Killer Clowns’ are ‘nothing more than thugs’ – says children’s entertainer Mr Custard
A children's entertainer has labelled those who dress up as "Killer Clowns" to frighten people as "nothing more than thugs".
Bob Riley, whose professional name is Mr Custard, has been making young children laugh for more than 23 years by starring at parties.
But he is angry that his profession has been distorted with the current "Killer Clowns" craze that has gripped Britain over the past days, scaring people of all ages.
Reports of the terrifying clowns appearing in Leicestershire have been widely circulated on social media.
Read more: Never mind 'Killer... read more
- 12:16 Man dies after being hit by car outside Turf Moor
- 12:16 Ketton chef cooks up a storm on popular TV series
- 12:16 Oakham photographer snaps up award for his work
- 12:16 Why do we have Earth Hour and what time does it start today?
- 12:16 RECENT NOSTALGIA: College’s GCSE open evening
- 12:16 £153,000 boost for clubs and charities thanks to Lincolnshire Co-Op...
- 12:16 Dancers from Skegness school ancers heading for Big Dance Off final
- 12:12 Why there's a statue of a gorilla holding a VW Beetle in Leicester,...
- 12:12 Imprtant police message to Chesterfield parents
- 12:12 Popular restaurant set to relaunch with three-size carvery
- 12:11 Brazen moped gang try to steal BBC Boat Race cameras during rush hour
- 12:11 Great Northern March: Thousands call for end to Brexit in Leeds
- 12:08 Man Utd News: David De Gea's shock rival for best Premier League...
- 12:08 Depraved paedo ring abused young girls in van they called ‘shag wagon’
- 12:07 Man dies after being hit by car outside Turf Moor
- 12:06 Banbury Guardian couple celebrate diamond wedding anniversary
- 12:04 Pyjama party raises money and awareness of autism
- 12:03 Easter holidays 2018: 15 fun things to do with the kids in London...
- 12:02 Pupils say emotional farewell popular dinner lady Cath
- 12:00 Time for the annual show of flowers
- 12:00 Scope volunteer scoops national award
- 11:59 British watchdog assessing evidence from Cambridge Analytica raid
- 11:59 Charity car washes in Derbyshire to help firefighter given just...
- 11:58 Barclays in Bourne to close due to ‘lack of use’
- 11:58 Stamford choristers win prestigious award
- 11:58 Oakham photographer snaps up award for his work
- 11:54 Ofsted rates Harby Pre-School as ‘Good’
- 11:54 Declan Donnelly's joke Holly Willoughby would replace Ant McPartlin...
- 11:50 Leicester music venue Dryden Street Social under threat from £42m...
- 11:49 Charity car washes in Derbyshire to help firefighter given just...