Killer clown spotted in Birmingham suburb
The craze of people dressing up as ‘killer clowns’ has led to another terrifying incident in a Birmingham suburb.
The first image has emerged of a menacing clown lurking in bushes in Shard End, in the city, late on Sunday night.
It becomes the latest report in the region after unconfirmed reports of similar incidents in Evesham, Worcester, and Droitwich.
Luke, 21, took the picture outside shops on Shard End Crescent at 10.35pm, before fleeing. He said: “I was walking back from the shop and I saw a face in the bush and I didn’t think of it but then it re jogged my memory of the clown... read more
- 13:02 'Stuck lorry' causes traffic disruption in Leeds
- 13:01 Letters - November 24, 2017
- 13:01 A 1960s kettle and a toastie maker from 1985 - our oldest...
- 13:01 Marstons Chicken Shop launches Festive Fillet Sandwich for Christmas
- 13:01 Everything you need to know before you get eyelash extensions
- 13:01 Black Friday shopping might ruin your sex life
- 13:01 Defiant Coleen Rooney tells people not to feel sorry for her for...
- 13:00 Cristiano Ronaldo blocks Real Madrid from signing Lionel Messi's...
- 13:00 Leeds news: Mateusz Klich has fans worried after posting cryptic tweet
- 13:00 Jack Wilshere Arsenal exit: 10 clubs he could join in January...
- 12:58 Amazon accused of ‘ruining Christmas’ over lack of packaging
- 12:58 WITH VIDEO: Police deal with multiple ice-related crashes in Cumbria
- 12:57 Michael Owen makes horse racing debut
- 12:57 Seven laws you might be breaking in your own garden without...
- 12:57 Soldier’s family hounded out of house by neighbour who told them ‘I...
- 12:56 The BEST five restaurants in Tamworth according to Tripadvisor
- 12:56 The emotional moment Danny Fox's family express 'bitter...
- 12:56 Coventry cyber expert says trolls targeted Brexit vote
- 12:56 Pound V euro: GBP exchange rate rally short lived as UK mortgage...
- 12:55 This Morning’s Phil Vickery apologies to Eamonn Holmes after...
- 12:54 Grayson gets first start as Saints head to Sale
- 12:54 Sale Sharks v Northampton Saints: Tom Vickers' match preview
- 12:54 Everybody's talking about Jamie review: A palpable hit
- 12:54 The William Hill Sports Book Of The Year awards: Who will win?
- 12:52 Have you spotted these quirky Christmas treats in any Derbyshire...
- 12:52 NO ESCAPE: North Korea military dig TRENCH at Demilitarised Zone...
- 12:52 Who is the new President of Zimbabwe? The Crocodile takes over from...
- 12:51 Masterson piles praise on youthful Bears side
- 12:51 Future looks bright for Leamington ABC
- 12:51 Coffee morning at Horncastle Community Centre