Kilburn dad organises charity football game for seriously ill son
0 Have your say A young father from Kilburn whose four-year-old son is seriously ill is organising a charity football game to help provide his son with everything he needs.
Thomas Jackson found out his son Jack had a brain tumour in November last year and has since helped him though scans, surgery, and weekly chemotherapy at the Queen’s Medical Centre in Nottingham.
And now he wants to go one stage further by leading out a team of his friends to take on his Kilburn FC teammates on Sunday at 2pm at Kilburn Miners’ Welfare - all for Jack.
Thomas, 25, said: “We thought it was just an eye... read more
- 10:42 Hundreds oppose plan to turn village's last pub into a house
- 10:42 Liverpool v Wolves: Fans snap up FA Cup tickets
- 10:41 Carlisle pair threw lit fireworks from car during police chase
- 10:40 Bid to improve residents’ health
- 10:39 PM 'confident' of striking trade deal with US
- 10:39 Snow falls in parts of Spain for the first time in over a century
- 10:39 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:39 Super scooter keeps David flying high
- 10:38 Does the sad state of Florence Nightingale statue speak volumes...
- 10:38 Leonne Weeks: Murder accused Shea Peter Heeley in court
- 10:37 The weeks best new DVDs to buy or stream
- 10:35 Chest mounted video cameras issued to EVERY frontline North Wales...
- 10:35 Arsenal to use Alexis Sanchez to land top European midfielder
- 10:34 ‘Bedtime stories for adults’ prove online hit
- 10:33 Images of Yesteryear
- 10:33 Monte Carlo World Rally Championship 2017 kicks off - Everything...
- 10:31 Driver rescued after lorry crashes on A1
- 10:31 Police crime report for Ashfield South
- 10:31 Ex-England defender reveals how Chelsea players feel about Diego...
- 10:30 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:30 Mel Gibson returns to the silver screen in big style with WWII...
- 10:28 Sky is putting its prices up in March and this is how you can stop it
- 10:28 Transfer News: Arsenal hijack Everton, Chelsea snub to cause Leeds...
- 10:26 How Man City should line up against Tottenham
- 10:26 Tom Daley admits to ‘online sex session with fan’
- 10:25 RSPCA West Midlands: Bucky, Madge and Prince are waiting to be adopted
- 10:25 More than 200 arrested during violent protests as Donald Trump...
- 10:25 Trump’s grandchildren really didn’t enjoy the inauguration
- 10:24 Humanitarian support 'Band-Aid' for unresolved Afghanistan...
- 10:24 Thousands protest Trump as "sister marches" begin in Australia and...