Kilburn dad organises charity football game for seriously ill son
0 Have your say A young father from Kilburn whose four-year-old son is seriously ill is organising a charity football game to help provide his son with everything he needs.
Thomas Jackson found out his son Jack had a brain tumour in November last year and has since helped him though scans, surgery, and weekly chemotherapy at the Queen’s Medical Centre in Nottingham.
And now he wants to go one stage further by leading out a team of his friends to take on his Kilburn FC teammates on Sunday at 2pm at Kilburn Miners’ Welfare - all for Jack.
Thomas, 25, said: “We thought it was just an eye... read more
- 08:08 13 reasons Bali should be your next holiday destination
- 08:08 Thinking about dumping someone? Do it before December 17th*
- 08:08 Two-vehicle crash near Husbands Bosworth, Leicestershire
- 08:08 Live: Traffic and travel updates for Leicester and Leicestershire
- 08:06 Arnold teacher jailed for carrying out abuse at prep school
- 08:06 Nottingham Forest news and gossip LIVE: Reds under-18 side in FA...
- 08:06 'Superhuman' Robin Hood Marathon winner smashes world record
- 08:06 REVEALED: Winners of days 5, 6 and 7 in our festive bonanza...
- 08:06 TIM FROHWEIN INQUEST: 'We loved him deeply and we always shall'
- 08:05 State aid measures for Monte dei Paschi ready - sources
- 08:05 Alan Shearer to receive CBE from Prince William at Buckingham Palace
- 08:05 Thomas Cook buys Co-Op out from travel stores business for 56 mln stg
- 08:04 Anger as Telford drivers caught up in further delays with latest...
- 08:04 UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Dec. 6
- 08:04 Aleppo's fall would be win for Russia, defeat for U.S. in Mideast
- 08:04 Liverpool eye Quincy Promes transfer to help cope with Sadio...
- 08:03 Trimming your pubic hair can have unwanted consequences
- 08:03 Cleaner mocked for staring at expensive jewellery showered with...
- 08:01 FESTIVE BONANZA DAY 9: WIN! A laptop worth £150 courtesy of Miller...
- 08:01 Mother of Millom teen who died at Kendal Calling says drug booths...
- 08:01 Man who denies assaulting surgeon at Furness General Hospital set...
- 08:01 Barrow man accused of stealing more than £1,000 worth of goods from...
- 08:01 Barrow teen accused of possessing a knife blade in public set to...
- 08:02 'Using a mobile phone while driving is as crazy as drink driving'...
- 08:01 Barrow mum of three opens up about her life after breast cancer
- 08:02 Pupil to transform South Derbyshire school's garden as part of project
- 08:01 Barrow "little fighter" nominated to be Christmas Star
- 08:01 Barrow fiancée left shocked and heartbroken by partner's sudden death
- 08:00 Liverpool eye January transfer raid: Jurgen Klopp wanted this star...
- 08:00 Pundit: Chelsea can win the league if they don't do this