KFC for breakfast? That's finger lickin' good
At last! After years of waiting, KFC have finally announced they will be serving up breakfast.
As of Monday (October 10) ten UK branches will be serving up brekkie - and there's certainly plenty of choice.
The new menu features a new dish called the Chicken AM (yes, chicken for breakfast) which consists of a piece of Original Recipe chicken, smoked bacon, an egg and cheese - as well as a bacon roll and a bacon and egg roll.
There's also a meal option, which includes any of the rolls or burgers with a hash brown and a cup of coffee.
Read more: Red velvet brain cakes available from Tsp in... read more
- 21:23 Leicester 27-17 Racing 92: Freddie Burns inspires the Tigers to...
- 21:23 Andy Murray misses out on £204,000 jackpot as Dominic Thiem wins...
- 21:22 Strictly beats X Factor in ratings battle with more than 10m viewers
- 21:22 What did Jose Mourinho say to Antonio Conte? Man United boss...
- 21:22 Everyone should read this woman’s devastating post about...
- 21:22 Chester MP: 'I have not always had full confidence in Jeremy Corbyn'
- 21:21 Ten places to go for a Christmas party in Derby
- 21:19 Staffordshire Police first force in UK to be awarded accolade for...
- 21:15 Strictly beats X Factor in ratings battle with more than 10m viewers
- 21:15 Dad's Army creator Jimmy Perry dies aged 93 after short illness
- 21:14 Tragedy as little girl who lived life with a smile dies just three...
- 21:07 Richard Cockerill praises Freddie Burns after Racing 92 win
- 21:03 Police arrest 18 Old Firm fans after Hampden derby clash
- 21:03 Richard Cockerill praises Freddie Burns after Racing 92 win
- 21:02 Is Pochettino regretting letting him go? Spurs loanee scores a belter
- 21:01 Mum of teenager viciously attacked in city centre launches appeal...
- 21:00 Saudi King, Venezuelan president discuss oil market stability
- 21:00 Greek PPC confirms two bids for stake in power grid operator ADMIE
- 21:00 Rockwell Collins buys B/E Aerospace for $62 per share
- 20:58 For AT&T, Time Warner was always on the menu
- 20:57 Dai Young praises Wasps hero Jimmy Gopperth after Toulouse late show
- 20:56 Mobile phone policy crackdown at Derby school after cyberbullying...
- 20:53 Desperate woman to auction off VIRGINITY for £325k after family...
- 20:52 Northolt armed stand-off ends as police enter house
- 20:52 Toulouse 20-20 Wasps: Nathan Hughes scores last-gasp try to rescue...
- 20:47 Battle for Mosul: 'Mad Max' suicide squads are blown to oblivion on...
- 20:43 Manchester City fan claims he never wanted Pep Guardiola following...
- 20:42 Georgie the cat escaped death by millimetres after she was shot...
- 20:35 Tributes to popular Aberystwyth father-of-three who died in Spain
- 20:35 Indonesian lorises 'saved from sale on Facebook'