KFC admit failings after worker was burned after heating up gravy in a microwave

KFC admit failings after worker was burned after heating up gravy in a microwave
 

A fast food chain has been taken to court after an employee was burned after microwaving hot gravy.
A representative for Kentucky Fried Chicken appeared at Teesside Magistrates’ Court today to enter a plea over an employee health and safety breach.
The court heard today that a male KFC employee at the Teesside Park branch was injured after heating up gravy in a microwave.
David Whiting, a solicitor appearing on behalf of the chicken chain, pleaded guilty to failing to ensure an employer was not exposed to a risk to their health and safety and welfare.
The incident with the employer occurred... read more

 
18 October 2016 in Regional North East, Views: 30
Source: Gazette Live
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31