Kenilworth care home rated as ‘outstanding’ in CQC report
Residents of a Kenilworth care home are celebrating after it was rated as ‘outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission.
Newlands, in Whites Row, which provides rehabilitation, respite and long-term residential care for people with physical disabilities or long-term conditions, was described as very caring, very responsive and very well-led in the report.
It read: “The service had a strong, visible person-centred culture and was exceptional at helping people to express their views.
“People always planned their own care, with the support of their relatives, advocates and staff. This ensured... read more
- 07:14 Man shares strange sign of a deadly infection triggered by a trip...
- 07:14 Yulia Skripal ‘briefly wakes up’ as medics fear she and ex-spy...
- 07:14 Double delight for Carlisle children's nursery after flood recovery
- 07:12 Bad lifestyles are to blame for 2,500 cancer cases a week as...
- 07:12 Alexis Sanchez: Man Utd stars dislike ‘sulky’ forward - players...
- 07:12 Chelsea star Alvaro Morata SLAMMED in debut season: I was wrong -...
- 07:11 Premier League fixtures 2017/2018 - these are the fixtures...
- 07:10 India renews Mohammad Shami cricket contract after violence charge
- 07:09 Double delight for Carlisle children's nursery after flood recovery
- 07:07 New Zealand captain Kane Williamson becomes Kiwis' all-time leading...
- 07:07 Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes send message to rivals as champion sets...
- 07:03 40, 000 fake cigarettes and drugs seized as part of Doncaster...
- 07:02 7 of the best gins to drink during spring and the Easter holidays
- 06:58 Spalding nurse and runner: ‘I just had to stop and help him’
- 06:57 Prince Charles claims: lavish spending, obsessed with public...
- 06:57 Gangster’s paradise: how organised crime took over Russia
- 06:57 The end of the auteur?
- 06:57 Sea of dog mess is like ‘50 Shades of Brown’
- 06:57 Bird of prey flying at leisure centre to scare away pigeons
- 06:57 The two teenage Irish Traveller brothers who became sensations in...
- 06:57 Treasure Island was pure gold
- 06:56 Wife’s vow to raise £50k to fund husband’s brain tumour fight abroad
- 06:56 Bag a bargain when Joules sale returns to Corby this weekend
- 06:56 Defibrillator installed in Bidford
- 06:56 APPEAL: Theft from Assembly Rooms market
- 06:56 Roundabout wins in battle to make Kettering junction safer
- 06:56 Spalding nurse and runner: ‘I just had to stop and help him’
- 06:56 Kettering steak house hopes to be a cut above the rest
- 06:56 Wellingborough MP Peter Bone: “I’ve no link with Cambridge Analytica”
- 06:56 40, 000 fake cigarettes and drugs seized as part of Doncaster...