Kebab houses that need to improve their food hygiene rating in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire
Still fancy that late night kebab or takeaway this weekend?
Before you place your order, take a look at these food hygiene reports published by the Food Standards Agency and given to premises that received below 3.
Those with ratings of '0' are very likely to be performing poorly and also likely to have a history of serious problems and need to make huge changes to improve conditions.
Is your favourite takeaway restaurant is on this list?
Abbots Fish Fryer - 1 star 59 Abbots Road, Abbey Hulton, ST2 8DU
Abbots Fish Fryer was awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 1 (Major Improvement Necessary) by... read more
- 06:30 Cost of home in Yorkshire is now seven times the average wage
- 06:30 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho puts Gareth Bale transfer in jeopardy...
- 06:30 Young families need houses, says Harrogate MP
- 06:26 Diesel car taxes could soon cost you up to £500 more - here's...
- 06:23 Cambridge Analytica academic's work upset university colleagues
- 06:22 Arsenal target issues ‘come-and-get-me’ plea after Champions League...
- 06:15 Bret Stephens: Revealed: What Trump said to Putin in that phonecall
- 06:15 Stephen Jardine: Food industry is silent on benefits of Brexit
- 06:15 Campaigners hit Holyrood for total ban on fox hunting in Scotland
- 06:15 Prize performance by pupils at a Woodhall Spa school
- 06:15 Scots leave £3.8m in their wills to heart disease researchers
- 06:15 Leader comment: Scottish village challenges age of entitlement
- 06:12 Saturday’s best TV: Picasso's Last Stand; Below the Surface
- 06:11 Liverpool-bound star Naby Keita hit with huge fine after submitting...
- 06:09 Loan move will aid development of PNE striker Connor Simpson
- 06:08 Cost of home in Yorkshire is now seven times the average wage
- 06:08 Young families need houses, says Harrogate MP
- 06:08 The Yorkshire Post says: Public can help police deal with shocking...
- 06:08 The Yorkshire Post says: Welcome Brexit progress likely to be calm...
- 06:08 The Yorkshire Post says: David Attenborough’s Jurassic praise for...
- 06:08 Preston’s high street is fighting back
- 06:07 Billy Joe Saunders: I want Gennady Golovkin or Canelo Alvarez -...
- 06:03 Australian Grand Prix, F1 qualifying LIVE: Lewis Hamilton aims to...
- 06:02 Interview: Sanjeev Kohli
- 06:02 Jane Bradley: Cheese faces 9pm advert watershed
- 06:02 Leader comment: Can Irvine Welsh help change US attitudes to guns?
- 06:02 Irvine Welsh warns of ‘crass exploitation’ of Leith by developers
- 06:02 Irvine Welsh set to tackle American gun violence in next novel
- 06:02 Liverpool fans DEMAND Virgil van Dijk partner after assured England...
- 06:02 Thousands of homes in Northamptonshire yet to sign up to free flood...