Kathleen still on song as she celebrates her 90th
A CHOIR singer is still keeping fit and active at the age of 90.
Kathleen Buckingham, recently celebrated the milestone birthday and has been singing with The Elderberries in Scunthorpe for 14 years.
The pensioner, from Plymouth Road, said: "I love it. It will be a sad day if they finish it for any reason."
Kathleen is the oldest member of the choir and has been with them since the beginning.
She takes part in concerts with the choir and rehearses with them at the Scunthorpe Congregational Church.
"I have always gone to church. You have a good laugh.
"The people that... read more
- 00:19 Kate Middleton steps out in eye-catching £450 maternity dress and...
- 00:18 Crossbanks Methodists target Central League move
- 00:15 HEALTH NOTES: Amanda Holden's 'tough love' cure for the common cold
- 00:15 Memory test that helps stop bipolar disorder which affects 1% of...
- 00:13 Apotex founder Barry Sherman and wife found dead at home under...
- 00:13 BBC issues BIZARRE job advert for post in world’s MOST REMOTE island
- 00:07 Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid star makes surprise Barcelona...
- 00:06 Downton Abbey FILM slated for summer 2018
- 00:02 Pensions: Automatic saving to start at 18 under new plans
- 00:01 World War 3: China told to ‘MOBILISE ITS DEFENCES’ for war with...
- 00:00 Gary Smith: Battle against fake news enters the classroom
- 00:00 Travel: Beijing
- 00:00 Do Not Disturb: The Principle Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow
- 23:58 Studio celebrates year in Glasgow and eyes growth
- 23:58 Dani Garavelli: Police Scotland firearms policy lacks scrutiny
- 23:59 Knicks vs Thunder LIVE stream: How to watch New York against...
- 23:58 Cameron to lead billion-dollar China trade fund
- 23:58 Insight: The Scots investors in the Bitcoin boom
- 23:53 Chelsea defender David Luiz heading for January exit amid...
- 23:52 Anthony Joshua will become greater if he fights Tyson Fury, says...
- 23:43 MND campaigner in plea for more home care
- 23:41 Manchester City mock rivals United with 'park the bus' chant...
- 23:37 Pro-life group fights plans to allow women to have home abortions
- 23:37 Euan McColm: Rage at rebels betrays panic of Brexiteers
- 23:37 BBC Alba children’s drama picked up for broadcast across Europe
- 23:37 Leader: Taxing private schools won’t raise standards
- 23:36 Jonny Evans could become West Brom's highest earner in attempt to...
- 23:36 Will Jose Mourinho's plots damage England? The last thing the FA...
- 23:36 Images show how aid changes lives in the Amazon
- 23:33 Jermain Defoe's bond with seriously ill boy touched the nation:...