Kate Middleton’s mum and dad are selling a very questionable Halloween outfit
Halloween is not as straightforward as it used to be for children and their parents.
Gone are the days when you can throw on a bedsheet and pretend to be a ghost, or wear a cape and pop in fangs to ensure your vampire outfit’s on point.
Murder investigation launched after burned body found with ‘no head or limbs’ Today’s fancy dress costumes are realistic ensembles – and most parents reckon they are too scary or simply inappropriate for young kids.
This year’s options include Slender Man, Jack the Ripper and ‘Miss Teen Hot Stuff’, all of which have been criticised by parents.
Party Pieces,... read more
- 08:05 Hospital staff prescribed colouring in to promote mindfulness
- 08:05 Pioneering wellness project to improve health of all residents in...
- 08:05 Leicester Marathon Results 2016: Full marathon
- 08:05 Swarthmoor family forced to pay thousands to get help for daughter...
- 08:05 Justin Bieber explains why he stormed off Manchester stage...
- 08:02 Friends affected by cancer 28 times between them band together to...
- 08:01 Blighted lives: The true cost of diabetes
- 08:01 UK banks fear public, politicians set against them on Brexit
- 08:00 Celtic face a far bigger test against Aberdeen than they did...
- 08:00 Celtic defeated Rangers but the Betfred Cup semi final was marred...
- 08:00 Fire Service’s warning after chimney fire at Lincolnshire home
- 07:58 Tom Hayden, famous anti-Vietnam war activist, dies aged 76
- 07:57 Halloween 2016: Family and kids things to do in Birmingham and beyond
- 07:57 It's time to deliver for gay victims of injustice, says Kezia Dugdale
- 07:57 World Wrestling stars set to take-over Grimsby Auditorium
- 07:56 Phil Jones likes Instagram post trolling Jose Mourinho after...
- 07:53 Liverpool title doubt: West Brom midfielder gives Reds a reality check
- 07:52 Investigation launched after woman raped following Sheffield taxi ride
- 07:50 Grimsby Town must end speculation over manager - OPINION
- 07:50 Chris Doig wants quick end to Grimsby Town manager saga
- 07:50 Proud Grimbarian who sang solo at St Paul's Cathedral was...
- 07:49 Humberside Police using unmarked HGV to catch drivers on their...
- 07:49 On the frontline with Yorkshire Ambulance Service's Red Arrest Team
- 07:49 Transgender people tell their fascinating and heartbreaking stories...
- 07:49 How taxi driver saw a purse in the road and saved a Hull woman's...
- 07:49 Hull KR's Kieran Moran hoping for Four Nations debut
- 07:49 Mike Phelan accepts Hull City confidence is crumbling
- 07:49 Hull thief Benjamin Barnes' £40k splurge on Rolex, Disneyland and a...
- 07:49 GSK seeks U.S. approval for shingles vaccine Shingrix
- 07:49 Hull woman 'feared she was going to die' at hands of ex Jamie Bamforth