Kate Hudson embraces Seventies chic in knit vest and flared jeans at event for her activewear brand Fabletics
Her most famous role was as Penny Lane in Almost Famous.
And Kate Hudson tapped into the same era for her latest look.
The 37-year-old actress went Seventies chic at a CFDA and Fabletics event in Los Angeles on Tuesday night.
Scroll down for video
No doubt she wanted to bring out one of her more stylish looks at the gala for her activewear brand.
Kate looked groovy as she sported a black knit vest over a white sleeveless top.
As if that was not enough Seventies flare, she also wore a pair of large flowy bell-bottomed jeans.
Her blonde locks were worn down flowing over her shoulders as she... read more
- 14:59 RAF reserve Leeds nurse who helped saved motorway bridge fall man's...
- 14:59 One in five Brits would rather date a pet owner
- 14:59 Normanton schoolgirl Erin Connell impresses Pixie Lott on The Voice...
- 14:59 Oldest part of city set for a revamp
- 14:59 Tom Hardy poses for selfies at Nuneaton garage
- 14:59 Arsenal swapping Alexis Sanchez for Sergio Aguero won't be a good...
- 14:58 Patients relying on crowdfunding to buy wheelchairs, doctor warns
- 14:58 Happy birthday Bridlington library
- 14:58 Coach park move is one step closer
- 14:57 Where can I buy a Corbyn 'Nike' t-shirt that took Glastonbury by...
- 14:57 Man to appear in crown court charged with attacking police
- 14:57 Good bye Robin Hood, Nessy and King Arthur? British folklore and...
- 14:57 Patients relying on crowdfunding to buy wheelchairs, doctor warns
- 14:56 Fake ID used in bid to buy Rolex watch
- 14:56 New pathway will help cyclists and walkers to avoid busy town roads
- 14:55 Congo finds 10 more mass graves in insurgency-hit Kasai region
- 14:54 South Yorkshire students celebrate outstanding achievements
- 14:54 Save more than £1,000 on Disney World Florida holiday packages for...
- 14:53 Nearly 100 Chinese perish after landslide sweeps down a mountain
- 14:53 New manager takes over at Ingleton festive shop
- 14:52 Romelu Lukaku angry about Chelsea transfer rumours
- 14:51 Arsonist started two blazes on seventh floor of Birmingham tower block
- 14:50 Rainbow armpit hair is here just in time for Pride Month
- 14:50 U.S. to work with Israel, seek other ties to combat cyber attacks
- 14:50 Thousands of Yorkshire women face financial hardship, says WASPI...
- 14:48 Barcelona want Marco Verratti and seek tactical variety in...
- 14:48 Why do some schools let pupils go home earlier than others?
- 14:48 New chapter for Theo Fennell after Endless supports buyout
- 14:47 Grantham Infant school leavers in special service
- 14:47 Cristiano Ronaldo needs time ‘to reflect’ on Real Madrid future...