Kaspa's ice cream parlour opening in Hull city centre
Shakes, smoothies, cakes and crepes will all be on the menu when a new ice cream and dessert cafe opens in Hull city centre.
Kaspa's, a fast-growing chain of ice-cream parlours, will be moving into premises in Paragon Square before Christmas, although no opening date has yet been confirmed.
It will replace the popular Go Dutch Pancake House, which closed earlier this year.
Kathryn Shillito, city centre manager of Hull Business Improvement District (Bid), which works with city centre businesses, said Kaspa's would bring something different to Hull.
She said: "Kaspa's is a... read more
- 16:45 Sutton gin thieves arrived in search of work
- 16:44 Peak Park woodlands’ care is target of £50,000 appeal
- 16:44 PICTURES: Buxton Opera House’s milestone West Side Story production
- 16:44 Ashbourne main road closed due to police incident
- 16:44 Corrosive chemicals stolen from lorry
- 16:44 St Joseph’s primary stars win Elizabethan Academy debating competition
- 16:44 Fun day and a dip to raise £3k for Barney
- 16:44 The news that's eggs-actly what you want to hear – KFC in Chester...
- 16:44 Sutton gin thieves arrived in search of work
- 16:43 Man’s rare ‘holographic’ python is a shimmering beauty (unless you...
- 16:42 Peak Park woodlands’ care is target of £50,000 appeal
- 16:42 Nurse from Sleaford area convicted of stealing morphine from...
- 16:42 Sutton gin thieves arrived in search of work
- 16:41 Brentford fans react to that 5-0 victory - and there's not much...
- 16:41 Man accused of driving in Egerton Court while three times the legal...
- 16:41 New green energy deal to help ease fuel poverty
- 16:41 Berwickshire gamekeeper receives 10 year ban
- 16:40 Sky Sports pundit claims Chelsea ace Eden Hazard is better than...
- 16:40 Two Chesterfield bus services cancelled after passengers taken ill
- 16:39 Northern Monk brewery to triple capacity and targets Manchester and...
- 16:39 Edinburgh sheriff divorced by wife while in India on holiday
- 16:38 All set for £2.2m lifeboat’s launch
- 16:38 SNP calls on Theresa May to step up response to Syria bombardment
- 16:38 Celebrity-endorsed vegan yoghurt recalled for containing milk
- 16:38 Martin Morales’s recipe for locro de zapallo
- 16:37 Nurse from Sleaford area convicted of stealing morphine from...
- 16:37 Stop portion creep: We are all having TOO MUCH on our plates
- 16:36 IN PICTURES: The ultimate gin mixes courtesy of the experts at...
- 16:36 More than 30 arrests after car crime crackdown across Sunderland...
- 16:35 Watch Sunderland greet William and Kate in Sunderland