Justin Rose: I won't let medical record leak distract me from Ryder Cup commitments
The Olympic champion’s use of an anti-inflammatory drug on the banned list to treat a back injury through a therapeutic use exemption earlier in the summer came to light last week on the Fancy Bears website.
“Honestly, I wasn't bothered one little bit about it. In fact, I didn't even know TUEs were kept private, if I was honest,” said Rose.
“It was for an anti-inflammatory that I took in May, when I had herniated a disc and it's just simply a medication that helps you reduce swelling so you can get on with your active rehab in the gym.
“That whole procedure is in place for an athlete who is... read more
- 00:10 How the Big Bang changed the City of London forever
- 00:10 Labour: Failed fraud-busters must pay victims
- 00:06 Syria: Erdogan ‘to drive YPG from Manbij’
- 00:06 Washington abstains from annual UN vote blasting its blockade
- 00:06 ‘Staggering failures’ in NHS Scotland reform as coasts soar
- 00:06 Venezuela: Right accelerates plan to oust Maduro
- 00:06 Rail workers to strike over ‘horrendous’ safety threats
- 00:06 Victim of domestic abuse ‘traumatised’ by court appearance
- 00:06 PM’s ‘cunning plan’ laughed at
- 00:06 Protesters call on Britain to ‘have a heart’
- 00:05 Patients must understand options, says Royal College of Surgeons
- 00:04 Teen seduced by his teacher accused of armed raid on home of woman...
- 00:04 David Goodwillie rape accuser was five times the drink-drive limit...
- 00:04 Disappearing Duarte: Where is Veracruz's governor?
- 00:00 Giroud’s return could be pivital to Arsenal’s fortunes
- 00:00 Rome film festival shows what British screens are missing
- 00:00 Loudon clear music and mirth
- 00:00 Breaking the silence
- 00:00 MMA all but outlawed in France due to new fight decree
- 00:00 Glenn calls for England to have psychologists
- 00:00 Burnham: Money ruining the game
- 00:00 Derided by the state today, heroes tomorrow
- 00:00 Unearthing the hypocrisy of the ‘pro-prostitution left’
- 00:00 Privatised transport not fit for purpose
- 00:00 Labour must stand in by-election
- 00:00 Philippines: Duterte gives US troops two years to exit country
- 00:00 Tusk claims hated EU-Canada trade deal still on the cards
- 00:00 Iraq: 1,000 civilians evacuated from Mosul
- 00:00 Rudd urged to avoid same mistakes as Hillsborough
- 00:00 Memorial for last British International Brigader