Just two weeks left to enter our Women in Business Awards
There's now just two weeks to go until the nomination period for this year's Nottingham Post Women in Business Awards closes.
More than 150 nominations have poured in so far after this year's competition was launched on September 6, but there's still plenty of time to enter before the entry period closes on Friday, October 14.
Nominations can be submitted via the online entry form below, or by writing to the Post's Business Editor, Gemma Toulson. You can enter more than one person and individuals can be entered in to more than one category, if they meet the required criteria.
Read more:... read more
- 15:28 This is what the Brexit Supreme Court decision actually means
- 15:28 Anglesey paedophile jailed again after being caught in young girl's...
- 15:28 Harborough travel firm to ‘double in size’
- 15:27 Massachusetts mattress conceals $20m in cash
- 15:27 Aston Villa: This is how soon top scorer Jonathan Kodjia could be back
- 15:27 Liam Payne narrowly avoids GUNMAN at Hollywood nightclub shooting
- 15:27 Birmingham Moseley decision throws up some difficult questions
- 15:25 Ethical hackers head to Dundee for Securi-Tay
- 15:25 Flying visit to Banbury for famous steam engine
- 15:25 Twitter backlash as Trump signs anti-abortion law in one of first...
- 15:25 Fresh Tube strikes to hit London from tomorrow
- 15:25 Man with world’s biggest penis – 19 inches – could be appearing in...
- 15:25 Chelsea eyeing Diego Lopez and Tim Krul as Asmir Begovic nears...
- 15:24 'I heard them scream that they were on fire': Flight director who...
- 15:24 Did an earthquake in Nepal knock an inch off Everest? Doubts over...
- 15:24 Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man
- 15:24 Peta calls for Scotland’s last elephant to be moved to sanctuary
- 15:22 Woman beaten and robbed after dropping children off at school
- 15:22 Government loses Supreme Court Brexit battle
- 15:22 Burton Albion transfer news: Nigel Clough waiting on two loan...
- 15:22 Mohamed Elneny wants to become a legend at Arsenal like Thierry Henry
- 15:22 Dancer celebrates her 100th birthday
- 15:22 John Brayford won't rely on luck as Burton Albion look to turn...
- 15:21 Melton variety night show raises over £900 for Rainbows
- 15:20 Troll says he’s ‘glad’ former Man City ballboy, 19, died from cancer
- 15:19 We don’t want to alarm anyone, but they’ve invented a bacon toaster
- 15:19 This young couple saved up to travel the world by giving up their...
- 15:19 Asda go the extra mile with 10k support
- 15:19 Well known jeweller was a real gem of a lady
- 15:19 Top shots from the Masters by snooker’s finest