Just two weeks left to enter our Women in Business Awards
There's now just two weeks to go until the nomination period for this year's Nottingham Post Women in Business Awards closes.
More than 150 nominations have poured in so far after this year's competition was launched on September 6, but there's still plenty of time to enter before the entry period closes on Friday, October 14.
Nominations can be submitted via the online entry form below, or by writing to the Post's Business Editor, Gemma Toulson. You can enter more than one person and individuals can be entered in to more than one category, if they meet the required criteria.
Read more:... read more
- 10:12 ‘I want my story to be of help to others’
- 10:12 Tributes paid following death of county councillor
- 10:12 Residents urged to join in with Great British Spring Clean
- 10:12 PEAK RESORT: Building work starts on £400million attraction
- 10:12 Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta urges Luis Enrique to stay at...
- 10:10 Warwick man who was saved by donor set to compete in World...
- 10:09 France - Reasons to be bullish despite election stress
- 10:09 'Harder, faster, louder': how drone-pilot drama Grounded shook the...
- 10:09 VIDEO: "I don't regret it:" Local professional boxer who served 21...
- 10:09 Hartlepool boy remains in a critical condition today
- 10:09 Traffic lights causing chaos in Bramley Vale
- 10:09 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:09 New club is launched to help those with dementia
- 10:09 Colleagues to host charity football match in memory of Peter
- 10:09 Kedleston Road bus crash outside University of Derby - ambulance...
- 10:08 Cesc Fabregas wants to stay at Chelsea to continue education under...
- 10:08 Lancashire women to make history
- 10:08 For the love of God stop celebrating Pancake Day with the...
- 10:08 Barcelona ace opens up on managerial uncertainty: This is what the...
- 10:08 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:08 Mardi Gras day 2017: What is Mardi Gras and how is it celebrated?
- 10:08 Firefighters called to arson attack in Sheffield playground
- 10:07 Half-term success for Leamington players across the Midlands area
- 10:07 Southam United boss issues apology after Stafford thrashing
- 10:07 White kids in deprived areas ‘up to 75 times more likely’ to be in...
- 10:07 WIN! Cirque du Soleil tickets
- 10:07 Two-wheeled heroes call for volunteers
- 10:07 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:07 Who joins Harry Kane and Cesc Fabregas in the Premier League team...
- 10:07 New Mills pupils’ artwork helps to spread the word