Jury returns accidental death verdict after Ulverston man choked on burger in Barrow pub



Kenneth Davidson, 48, of Victoria Road, Ulverston, died at Furness General Hospital on April 14 after suffering a cardiac arrest following a choking episode at the Crofters pub in Barrow two days earlier.
RELATED ARTICLE: Man died after choking on burger at Barrow pub
The 48-year-old, who had autism and learning disabilities, had gone out for a meal at the Holbeck Park Avenue pub when he got into trouble.
The jury today returned its verdict of accidental death on the second day of Mr Davidson's inquest, which took place at Cleator Moor Civic Hall.
On Monday, the jury was told that Mr... read more

 
4 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 36
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31