Jurgen Klopp would not have made Monday Night Football appearance if he was managing in Italy, says Swansea boss Francesco Guidolin
Swansea manager Francesco Guidolin believes Jurgen Klopp's television appearance in which he talked tactics would never happen in his native Italy.
Liverpool boss Klopp produced a fascinating tactical workshop on Sky Sports' Monday Night Football programme earlier this week.
But many Liverpool fans took to social media to express concerns that the charismatic German had given away too much information, and former England captain Alan Shearer questioned the 'upside' of Klopp's TV appearance.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Premier League team news, odds and stats from every match... Jurgen... read more
- 10:09 Mail reporter Beth Pridding went to give blood for the first time...
- 10:08 Starbucks customer says coffee made him ‘poop’ 11 times
- 10:08 What you need to know for this weekend's Forest Live concerts at...
- 10:07 Stand up for the ‘Big Comedy Weekend!’
- 10:07 Man arrested for aggressive behaviour on busy Sheffield street
- 10:07 Pair jailed for a combined 44 years over Cramlington murder
- 10:07 Big Brother 2017: Chanelle and Isabelle rub BARE BREASTS on other...
- 10:07 Bargain Hunt coming to British Motor Museum in Gaydon
- 10:07 Elderly couple threatened by masked raiders in Dronfield
- 10:06 Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma becomes transfer target for Crystal Palace
- 10:06 Crumbling Italian banks could 'have led to COLLAPSE of Italy' – and...
- 10:06 'Pushing the EU apart!' Angela Merkel attacked by her own coalition...
- 10:06 RISE AND SHINE: Latest weather, travel and news updates
- 10:06 Two missing Notts teenagers found safe and well
- 10:05 Three motorcross bikes stolen from garage in Barrow
- 10:05 Belhaven owner Greene King cheers rise in profits
- 10:05 Councillors urge Leicester mayor to use unspent cash to help city's...
- 10:05 Princess Cruises set to expand its Ocean Medallion Class fleet
- 10:04 Two missing Notts teenagers found safe and well
- 10:04 Rock for BARK
- 10:04 Aspirin dose can 'slash the risk of potentially fatal condition...
- 10:04 Mountain rescue team help man missing in rural spot
- 10:03 RISE AND SHINE: Latest weather, travel and news updates
- 10:03 NHS comments after Derbyshire doctor takes her own life
- 10:02 Exclusive: Louth area victim of brutal attack is at ‘breaking...
- 10:02 Two missing Notts teenagers found safe and well
- 10:02 Urgent appeal after thugs try to force their way into north...
- 10:02 Horncastle woman pleads not guilty to child abduction
- 10:02 Health chiefs: More services are returning to West Cumberland Hospital
- 10:02 Thousands going hungry in Leeds