Jurgen Klopp takes touchline charisma into studio as Liverpool manager entertains on Monday Night Football but Alan Shearer is not impressed
The most charismatic manager on the touchline transferred his magnetism to the television studio with ease as Jurgen Klopp endeared himself to viewers on Monday Night Football.
Presenter David Jones asked if he had seen the Premier League table they flashed up in the introduction showing Liverpool in fourth.
‘I saw it, I’ve been here for three hours,’ the German replied, somewhat confused by the question, although he was even more confounded seconds later.
‘Maybe it’s the best since I’ve been here, it’s nice to see. The problem is the one number, five games, six? Yeah five… No six games!... read more
- 09:43 Bizarrely, Amazon is giving away 8,000 free bananas a day
- 09:42 Every player will get their chance in pre-season, says Grimsby Town...
- 09:42 UK growth estimate revised down
- 09:42 Boston Borough Council AGAIN reveal car registrations after...
- 09:41 National minute's silence to remember Manchester Arena attack victims
- 09:41 Northumberland Livestock
- 09:41 Grand finish to 'The McCoys' this afternoon as Warwick prepares to...
- 09:41 Transfer news LIVE: Latest from Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea...
- 09:40 Net migration falls 84,000 in 2016
- 09:40 Chelsea line-up predicted: Antonio Conte faces dilemma ahead of...
- 09:40 Donald Trump to have shaky meeting with EU in ‘hellhole’ Brussels
- 09:39 National minute's silence to remember Manchester Arena attack victims
- 09:39 Bradley Lowery 'doesn't have long left to live', heartbroken family...
- 09:39 Star Wars Last Jedi: Supreme Leader Snoke SHOCK news as his part in...
- 09:39 Pokemon Go Rock-type event end time: LAST CHANCE to catch Adventure...
- 09:39 Have Nottingham researchers found new treatment for diabetes patients?
- 09:38 Tate & Lyle profit jumps on weak sterling
- 09:38 Fighting corruption, Ukraine starts to judge its judges
- 09:38 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and more
- 09:37 Theresa May accused police of ‘scaremongering’ over spending cuts
- 09:37 Pigeon gets tiny backpack to smuggle drugs
- 09:37 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and more
- 09:37 Neighbour from hell repeatedly played Stayin’ Alive and Sweet Dreams
- 09:37 'I will honour those lost by living each day full of joy' Ariana...
- 09:37 Council investment campaign puts PR firm on awards list
- 09:35 Extra trains from West Yorkshire to London for Huddersfield Town fans
- 09:35 National minute's silence to remember Manchester Arena attack victims
- 09:35 Manchester terror attack: Further arrests made this morning
- 09:34 Rio Ferdinand believes Wayne Rooney and Michael Carrick could stay...
- 09:33 Minute's silence at Chesterfield Town Hall to remember Manchester...