Jurgen Klopp sets standards for Liverpool players in wake of Mamadou Sakho social media slip up
Jurgen Klopp has laid down the law to Liverpool's squad and warned them of the standards he expects them to maintain at all times.
Liverpool's manager held a meeting with his players in the wake of the latest controversy engulf Mamadou Sakho, who accused the club in a series of posts on Snapchat of 'telling lies' about why he was not playing.
Sakho exacerbated the situation by taking to social media on the day Liverpool played Hull City in the Premier League; one of Klopp's golden rules is nothing or nobody should distract focus or divert attention away from an important game.
The France... read more
- 16:18 Raising a glass to Baroness Bacon: Ale goes on tap in Parliament to...
- 16:18 Are you guilty of Gatsbying?
- 16:17 Axel Tuanzebe and Aston Villa: What next for the Manchester United...
- 16:17 'Announce Yacob new contract' - West Brom fans react to departing trio
- 16:17 Syria war: War crimes committed in Eastern Ghouta battle - UN
- 16:17 Celebs Go Dating wants Brummie singles to feature in new series
- 16:17 Residents won't use "hopeless" bus services in Solihull, warning
- 16:17 Tenancy fraud cases cost Solihull Council more than £1.5m
- 16:17 Pub's strict new rules for England game after rowdy fans cause mayhem
- 16:16 Sheffield tech hub full after 400 move in
- 16:15 WWE legend Vader dies aged 63
- 16:15 Art prize for Eyemouth High pupil
- 16:14 Council at cutting edge as verge works start
- 16:14 Labour looks for community organiser in Northumberland
- 16:14 Development company selling home it bought from CEO
- 16:14 Time passes more slowly for flies, study finds
- 16:13 Empty 'ghost' school costing Liverpool taxpayers £12,000 a DAY -...
- 16:13 Police who saved drug dealer from sinking car to receive bravery award
- 16:13 Police confirm death of Burnley road traffic accident victim
- 16:13 Lottery winners announced in Padiham
- 16:12 Upmarket restaurant chain Prescott and Conran collapses into...
- 16:11 Should you give money to street beggars? What police and charities say
- 16:11 Rafael Nadal: World No 2 suffers Wimbledon injury scare - WATCH
- 16:11 Why roads will not be closed in Leeds tomorrow for national Clean...
- 16:11 Marketing firm Anicca thriving - despite Leicester City Council...
- 16:10 Hull's holiday home market booms as Willerby on track for record year
- 16:10 Live as police search third house in Orchard Park murder investigation
- 16:10 Project to improve the Greenway from Rushden Lakes to Rushden town...
- 16:09 Man arrested after street robbery in Worksop
- 16:08 Teacher who summoned schoolboy to her office for sex branded a...