Jurgen Klopp’s guest spot on Monday Night Football didn’t impress Alan Shearer
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp won yet more admirers on Monday evening as he appeared as an analyst on Sky Sports flagship Monday Night Football show, but there is one high-profile former England captain who won’t be signing up to his fan club.
The charismatic German had his audience and former Reds stalwart Jamie Carragher eating out of the palm of his hand as he waxed lyrical on a number of subjects, but Match of the Day pundit Shearer instead found himself questioning what the point of it all was.
Klopp has overseen a thrilling start to the new campaign, with his free-scoring Reds having... read more
- 00:00 Boycott put on ice after players win
- 00:00 Another corporate attack is looming
- 00:00 Labour members should be free to criticise Israel
- 00:00 Time for claimants’ voices to be heard nationally
- 00:00 Unite against neoliberalism
- 00:00 Ukraine: Polish consulate ‘attacked by terrorists’
- 00:00 EU leaders left bitter by Brexit ‘divorce’
- 00:00 South Africa: Zuma stays away from Kathrada’s funeral
- 00:00 Hospital workers to strike over zero-hours
- 00:00 40% cuts to legal aid have reduced system to ‘carnage’
- 00:00 NHS activists protest in York against health cut
- 23:59 'A leg-breaker', a headbutt, four sent off and Hibs boss Neil...
- 23:53 Mary Berry’s new ‘home happiness’ book will reveal her top secret...
- 23:52 Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 UPDATE: New trailer announcement from EA
- 23:50 Turkey ends Euphrates Shield military campaign in Syria
- 23:46 Everton shouldn't blame James McCarthy for injury setback, insists...
- 23:46 Rangers have agreed £350,000 deal for Billy Gilmour with Chelsea if...
- 23:46 PFA Scotland chairman John Rankin warns Scottish football’s...
- 23:44 Neil Lennon accuses Morton player of trying to break Hibs star's...
- 23:41 Road too small for houses
- 23:41 “I get 250 smiles a day and it’s great”
- 23:41 Slimmer gets invitation to Parliament
- 23:39 US state department employee 'concealed contacts with China'
- 23:37 Chelsea agree £350,000 deal for Rangers wonderkid Billy Gilmour
- 23:35 Sportsmail catches up with Glasgow stars Stuart Hogg, Finn Russell...
- 23:34 Emmerdale star Adam Thomas ‘quits the soap after eight years’
- 23:32 NHS England consulting on taking away certain free medicines to...
- 23:31 Council hopes Kettering street will re-open soon as work on...
- 23:29 Trump administration pursuing sale of F-16's to Bahrain - source
- 23:27 Double Man United contract extension: Real Madrid target David De...