Jurgen Klopp reveals injury update on Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho
Philippe Coutinho is hopeful of returning from an ankle injury for Liverpool’s New Year’s Eve showdown with Manchester City.
Coutinho was spotted going into hospital for a scan yesterday afternoon using crutches with his foot in a protective boot.
And while the Brazilian believes he could make a comeback this year, Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admits he will be certainly be out for five weeks.
“Phil needs between five and a few weeks until we have him back,” Klopp told BBC Radio 5 Live.
- 13:57 Can YOU see the hidden portrait? Japanese psychologist reveals...
- 13:57 Man United Transfer News: Mourinho jets abroad to sign £35m man,...
- 13:57 Prince’s Trust team smashes target
- 13:57 Students to make Tour trophy from chocolate
- 13:57 Watch: Drugs raid and police crackdown sees four arrested across...
- 13:57 Karen completes charity challenge to swim length of English Channel...
- 13:56 More ‘smart motorway’ work to begin next week
- 13:56 Did robbery victim bang on your car window?
- 13:56 Stockport County v Tamworth: Players and fans are urged to believe
- 13:55 More ‘smart motorway’ work to begin next week
- 13:54 Westminster terror attack: Police make two more 'significant' arrests
- 13:54 Woman robbed by man holding a jagged metal can
- 13:53 Syrian SDF forces reach Tabqa dam-Raqqa campaign spokeswoman
- 13:53 Syria's Ja'afari says U.S. action on Raqqa would be illegitimate
- 13:53 Flowers for fallen hero
- 13:53 Watch: Slideshow of your Hartlepool Red Nose Day pictures.
- 13:53 Aberdeen legend Mark McGhee hailed by Minecraft guru after creating...
- 13:52 Redrow Homes loses bid to build 170 homes in Newport
- 13:52 Did robbery victim bang on your car window?
- 13:52 Fancy a free Domino's pizza this weekend? Here's how you can get one
- 13:52 Warning: Pupils urged not to approach 2 men in white van near...
- 13:51 Iceland owner ditches London market move over Brexit
- 13:51 Children's charity praises victim who came forward decade after...
- 13:50 Video: Do you recognise burglars who targeted Hull business?
- 13:50 Brexit: What would 'no deal' look like?
- 13:49 Westminster terror attack: Police make two more 'significant' arrests
- 13:47 DRAMATIC DASHCAM VIDEO: Sheffield man shocked at road rage...
- 13:47 BREAKING: Sheffield murder victim named as young dad
- 13:47 Britain ‘will be hotter than Madrid’ this weekend
- 13:47 UAE says surprised by U.S. laptop ban but will cooperate