Jurgen Klopp makes lasting promise to Liverpool youth players
Jurgen Klopp has vowed to give Liverpool’s promising youth players a route to first team football.
The Liverpool boss, who has already introduced the likes of Connor Randall, Sheyi Ojo, Kevin Stewart and Ovie Ejaria into the first team during his first year at the club, believes all young players need to have a clear assurance about their future.
‘We have created a situation where all these boys see a real perspective. That’s very important,’ Klopp told the Echo. ‘They need to know that there is a way through,’ he added.
Klopp, keen to assure the Liverpool academy that he has their best... read more
- 13:50 Restorative justice project launched in Northumberland
- 13:50 Give children in need a special Easter treat
- 13:50 Closure of care centre overnight to continue
- 13:50 End is near for sewer upgrade works
- 13:50 Care home man’s £3K rampage in Mansfield
- 13:50 Jail warning for Bassetlaw thug’s “disgusting” pub attack
- 13:49 US fourth-quarter growth rate revised up
- 13:49 Court to rule on online luxury resellers
- 13:49 How to find out if you've been unfriended on Facebook
- 13:49 Emergency services prepare for increase in arson attacks
- 13:49 Campaigners seek 'to sell US politicians' browsing data'
- 13:49 How Prince Harry, my mum and I put our Heads Together to talk about...
- 13:49 Berwick Workspace to host workshops for businesses
- 13:48 Boozy driver confused by Worksop roadworks
- 13:48 Rampton patient lashed out at “bullying” nurse
- 13:48 Care home man’s £3K rampage in Mansfield
- 13:47 $esc.html($content.name)
- 13:47 These are the best and worst broadband, TV and phone firms
- 13:47 YOUR SAY: On proposed new public order for Pavilion Gardens
- 13:46 Vile assault on partially blind 80-year-old in Chester lands...
- 13:46 Bookies slash odds of an Easter heatwave in Derby
- 13:46 Stalker plagued woman via Facebook and with over 300 phone calls
- 13:46 Police re-appeal over aggravated burglaries in Gainsborough
- 13:46 Boozy driver confused by Worksop roadworks
- 13:46 Malaysia releases body of Kim Jong Nam to North Korea
- 13:45 Get with the programme! Enterprising grant for Leeds-based agency
- 13:45 Music is key to Rachel’s studies fund
- 13:45 CCTV APPEAL: Assault at McDonalds in Blackpool
- 13:45 Peter Andre suggests medication for anxiety is ‘wiping the problem...
- 13:44 Uncertainty for 20 staff at Barrow construction firm amid reported...