Jurgen Klopp lets out ironic 'yippee' at keeping first clean sheet of the season as Liverpool boss struggles to come to terms with Manchester United draw
Jurgen Klopp struggled to find many positives from Liverpool's goalless draw against Manchester United and let out a sarcastic 'yippee' after his side kept their first clean sheet of the season.
Liverpool, despite enjoying 65 per cent of possession on Monday night in front of a packed Anfield, failed to topple Jose Mourinho's side.
When they did break forward the United goalkeeper David De Gea was alert and made crucial saves to deny Emre Can and Roberto Firmino in particular.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next I expect more from Paul Pogba, Jose Mourinho admits... Liverpool 0-0 Manchester... read more
- 13:08 Watford v West Ham TV channel, kick-off time, odds and recent meetings
- 13:07 Eleven players sign new deals at Saints
- 13:07 Saints make just one change for Worcester Warriors clash
- 13:07 University is on top of the world
- 13:07 13 of the most dramatic photos from Storm Doris in Nottingham
- 13:07 Chaos as ambulances forced to divert away from Chorley A&E at night
- 13:07 Prosecco pancakes? Yes, they are a thing and here's how to make them
- 13:07 Appeal after theft of medication from car in Lancaster
- 13:07 Manchester United handed nightmare draw against Rostov in Europa...
- 13:07 Yoga in kilts is a cheeky success
- 13:06 Garden village plans spark interest from housing groups
- 13:06 Vietnamese goalkeeper who protested dodgy penalty by letting...
- 13:05 England v Italy in Six Nations 2017 - Kick-off time, teams and TV...
- 13:04 Landmark first for university department
- 13:04 Health kicks on offer at new Preston cafe
- 13:04 Samsung Display gets license to invest $2.5 billion more in...
- 13:03 Cloudflare bug data leak exposed
- 13:03 “Holy cr*p, people are stupid:” Walking Dead actor blasts minister...
- 13:03 Man jailed after Lapworth burglaries
- 13:03 Dad and unborn baby daughter to be buried together after...
- 13:02 Storm Doris: Your pictures reveal aftermath of 75mph winds that...
- 13:02 Police have sex while hearing of a robbery alert on cop radio in...
- 13:01 Long-suffering teen to finally receive life-saving kidney drug
- 13:01 Aide plays down reports Italy's Renzi wants June elections
- 13:01 Vienna court decides against detaining Ukrainian businessman Firtash
- 13:01 Students visit East Riding Apprenticeship Pathways event
- 13:01 How do you have yours? 12 ways to have pancakes this Shrove Tuesday
- 13:01 Vulcan bomber owners pledge aircraft's future to Doncaster - after...
- 13:01 Portugal could exit excessive deficit in spring - EU's Dombrovskis
- 13:00 EastEnders viewers crack up as Dot Branning accidentally looks up...