Judge bans publication of photos 'stolen from Pippa Middleton iCloud account'
A HIGH Court judge has made an order barring publication of photographs in the wake of allegations that an iCloud account belonging to Duchess of Cambridge's sister was hacked.
Mrs Justice Whipple made the order after Pippa Middleton - and her fiance, James Matthews - took civil court action against a "person or persons unknown" as a result of pictures allegedly being taken taken from Miss Middleton's iCloud account.
Lawyers representing Miss Middleton and Mr Matthews outlined evidence to Mrs Justice Whipple at a High Court hearing in London on Wednesday.
Neither Miss Middleton... read more
- 13:02 He's lucky it's not the Terminator! Drunk man who 'knocked over...
- 13:01 New pictures show inside the Toys R Us store opening in Highcross...
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Worksop South division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Worksop West division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Blyth and Harworth division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Misterton division?
- 13:00 Neil Taylor ban: Wales star handed two-match suspension for Seamus...
- 13:00 Man United injury news: These players will miss Manchester derby
- 12:59 Hungarian opposition struggles to build on anti-Orban sentiment
- 12:59 'Compassionate' people wanted for 40 care jobs to help people get...
- 12:59 Syrian refugees must buy travel papers - from Assad
- 12:58 Making efforts to break down the stigma around mental health means...
- 12:58 Who is standing for election in Retford East division?
- 12:58 Brass band looking for new home
- 12:58 Another £29k for 'youth zone'
- 12:57 Here’s the ‘I like Corbyn… but’ website Theresa May mentioned in PMQs
- 12:57 Home Office tells EU nationals not to apply for permanent UK residency
- 12:57 New bus depot café serves up a journey back in time
- 12:56 Man Utd ask James Rodriguez to do something unusual for transfer:...
- 12:56 HGV driver fined over tachograph
- 12:54 McDonald's offers all staff an end to zero-hours contracts
- 12:54 Liverpool 14-0 Establishment: How the Hillsborough Inquests verdict...
- 12:54 Nuns invade Tad restaurant
- 12:53 VIDEO: Heart-stopping moment driver-less car rolls into on-coming...
- 12:53 Worker injured in South Yorkshire factory raid
- 12:52 Spurs' boss Mauricio Pochettino reacts to Dele Alli Man City...
- 12:52 Gary Neville: This player should be Man United's next captain
- 12:51 Blurton death update: Paramedics found man, 63, unconscious at house
- 12:51 Charity Wellingborough to Rushden barrow push raises £600
- 12:51 Stoke City news and transfer rumours LIVE: Hughes backing, skipper...