Josie Cunningham gives birth to fourth child but chooses not to broadcast it live
Josie Cunningham has given birth to her fourth child, a baby girl.
Originally planning to live-stream the birth on Periscope she had to abandon those plan after going through a painful labour.
The controversial 25-year-old shocked the world when she spoke of wanting to share her baby's birth with the internet.
According to The Sun, the star's waters broke early, and she was in so much pain she didn't continue with her plans to stream the moment online.
A source told the site: “Josie went into labour in the early hours of Thursday morning, she was convinced she was going to be late with this... read more
- 09:32 Weather: 'BEAST FROM THE EAST' to freeze Yorkshire next week
- 09:31 Netanyahu aide agrees to implicate PM over corruption claims – reports
- 09:31 Lake District zip-wire plans abandoned after protests
- 09:31 Pound to euro exchange rate: Brexit report drives sterling higher
- 09:31 Breaking: Fire crews in attendance at Mablethorpe house fire
- 09:30 Doncaster octogenarian’s royal appointment in recognition of...
- 09:30 Leeds Rag Fashion Show: A Time.less display of creativity and energy
- 09:29 The prolific Newcastle United striker whose name is so often...
- 09:29 Knifeman who sparked a stand-off with armed police at his Hebburn...
- 09:28 Steve Bruce's verdict on Lewis Grabban - the full Aston Villa press...
- 09:28 Every word Steve Cotterill had to say after Birmingham City were...
- 09:28 Man hurt as car ends up in Doncaster ditch
- 09:28 Barratt considers shifting production from Germany to UK
- 09:28 Four injured in Doncaster motorway crash
- 09:27 Value our inspirational teachers
- 09:26 Crooks backing old pal van Veen to be a big hit at Cobblers
- 09:26 Blaze at glass recycling plant in South Kirkby near Pontefract
- 09:25 Wraps come off new BMW X4
- 09:25 Body found in middle of M20 motorway closes road
- 09:25 Chelsea News: Hazard talks Barcelona draw, Courtois' Real Madrid...
- 09:25 Police find cannabis bush worth £4,000 in house raid in Sheffield
- 09:25 Warwick primary school pupils get a helping hand planting spring bulbs
- 09:25 Eddie Hearn targets August showdown with Jarrell Miller for Anthony...
- 09:24 Why Darkest Hour should win the 2018 best picture Oscar
- 09:23 'Affordable' housing in Bilton: new meeting announced
- 09:23 Good Morning Britain’s Susanna Reid forced to interrupt seriously...
- 09:23 First picture of Wolverhampton murder victim Sarbjit Kaur
- 09:22 Barrow woman accused of harassment to appear on trial
- 09:22 Attempted child abduction at Northampton town centre pub
- 09:22 Four injured in Doncaster motorway crash