Josh gets ready to bow out
Chorley-born Josh Charnley says there would be no better way to finish his Wigan career than to lift the Super League trophy against Warrington at Old Trafford this weekend.
The Wigan winger will leave the club at the end of 2016 and says he would love to go out on the ultimate high at the Theatre of Dreams, home of Manchester United.
“I’ve loved every single minute of my Wigan career,” he said.
“I dreamt of playing for Wigan growing up and to be able to fulfil that dream has just been incredible.
“It really has been an honour to represent the club. I’m so thankful to the coaches I’ve... read more
- 00:11 Fiction: The Trouble With Humans by Tracy Rees
- 00:11 Book reviews: Jane Austen At Home and Uncommon People
- 00:11 Dance review: Mixed Bill by The Royal Ballet
- 00:11 Theatre reviews: Winter Hill and Woyzeck
- 00:11 Opera review: Cavalli’s Hipermestra by Glyndebourne Festival Opera
- 00:11 Film reviews: Pirates Of The Caribbean, Interlude In Prague and more
- 00:11 Remembering Sir Roger Moore: The legendary actor who 'charmed'...
- 00:11 Christine McVie reveals why she returned to the spotlight with new...
- 00:11 Student invents rocking chair that soothes autistic children
- 00:08 Garden of peace to be created to honour war poet Wilfred Owen
- 00:08 Ben Stokes offers injury update after England clinch South Africa win
- 00:06 Uber CEO Kalanick's mother dies in boat accident
- 00:02 TV round up: Twin Peaks, Inspector George Gently and more
- 00:02 The Handmaid’s Tale star Elisabeth Moss: It’s very hard to put this...
- 00:02 EastEnders spoilers: Whitney’s TRUE intentions EXPOSED by Shirley...
- 23:59 Kell Brook beaten by Errol Spence in IBF welterweight title fight...
- 23:59 Hope for Corbyn in critical week for election campaign
- 23:56 Dani Garavelli’s Election Focus: East Dunbartonshire
- 23:56 James Walker: Know your rights if your flight is delayed
- 23:54 Jamie George poised to become the Lions' first-choice hooker
- 23:51 Arsene Wenger becomes the most successful boss in FA Cup history...
- 23:50 Thousands of music fans show defiance in the face of terror by...
- 23:50 ‘Shocking rise’ in murders, sex attacks and serious assaults
- 23:48 Borussia Dortmund 2-1 Eintracht Frankfurt: Panenka penalty from...
- 23:48 Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident - newspaper
- 23:44 ‘Gutted’ Kell Brook loses IBF title to impressive Errol Spence...
- 23:41 Euan McColm: I’m with Obama on snake oil salesmen
- 23:39 Dementia now second only to poverty on the worry list
- 23:35 Wackiest ways to summer fitness: SARA MALM digs out the most...
- 23:35 Exeter boss Paul Tisdale warns players ahead of Blackpool clash:...