Jose Mourinho waiting on 'surprises' as he measures up Manchester United squad ahead of congested fixture list
Jose Mourinho is waiting for more ‘surprises’ from his squad ahead of a huge October for Manchester United.
United - who face Stoke at Old Trafford on Sunday - have five games in 12 days on returning from the international break.
Their squad will be stretched to the maximum, particularly with a Europa League visit of Fenerbahce sandwiched between trips to Liverpool and Chelsea.
Mourinho is irked by the clash at Anfield being played on a Monday night and admitted he needs more time to assess who can be trusted in big games.
‘You know, I need time. I need the players to play, I need to see... read more
- 09:10 Trojans U13 Warriors show desire in defeat to Normanton
- 09:10 Bands ready to put on acoustic show at Slam Dunk
- 09:09 Tackling Cumbria's childhood obesity epidemic is top of agenda at...
- 09:08 ALERT: Masked men spotted on CCTV trying doors in Sheffield suburb
- 09:08 How Trinity Leeds paved the way for a shopping revolution
- 09:08 Calls for Warwick District Council to release study into...
- 09:08 Traffic at a standstill on M621 in Leeds
- 09:08 What is it like to be in a driverless car? We put the first...
- 09:08 Mum FINED after autistic daughter, 9, missed school for charity ski...
- 09:07 Mum shares brutal Aldi warning and urges you to 'never' shop there
- 09:06 Lift finally back up in running at car park
- 09:05 10 of the best places to eat in Yorkshire
- 09:05 Task force set up to help homeless in Warwick district
- 09:04 Elderly couple taken to hospital after lamppost crash
- 09:04 Trio of burglars flee after Sheffield resident catches them red handed
- 09:04 Lift finally back up in running at car park
- 09:04 Tackling Cumbria's childhood obesity epidemic is top of agenda at...
- 09:03 Wigan pensioner who hoarded vile child porn is spared jail
- 09:02 Ex-Aston Villa star and his Real Housewives of Cheshire wife...
- 09:02 Jeremy Vine sparks row after broadcasting train passenger's loud...
- 09:01 Trio of burglars flee after Sheffield resident catches them red handed
- 09:00 Championship news: Reading to announce Jaap Stam's successor today...
- 08:59 Four-day inquest scheduled following death of Barrow dad, 45
- 08:59 Pervert marine engineer had nearly 25,000 indecent images of children
- 08:59 Arsenal are to blame for Alexis Sanchez’s Manchester United...
- 08:59 McWilliams ‘ready’ to step in for suspended O’Toole at Fleetwood
- 08:57 Breakthrough in campaign to cut speed limit along road in Holbeach
- 08:57 ‘Sucker for something new’ welcomes long-lost King Arthur...
- 08:57 Gary Barlow shows support for Ant McPartlin and compares his...
- 08:56 Warwick Poppies project now at halfway mark