Jos Buttler insists 'it should not be underestimated what we've achieved' following England's one-day series victory against Bangladesh
Jos Buttler led England to a thrilling victory against the odds over Bangladesh on Wednesday night and then admitted it was made extra special because of bad feeling between the sides.
England made the highest score to win a one-day international in Chittagong, clinching the series 2-1 by chasing 278 with four wickets and 13 balls to spare in front of a partisan home crowd.
‘It does feel like we’ve had the last laugh,’ said the stand-in skipper, who was at the centre of the unsavoury incidents that marred the second ODI in Dhaka.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Young players stood up to... read more
- 13:35 Barcelona striker Luis Suarez: I like this Real Madrid star
- 13:34 Tributes paid to ‘lovely’ teen who died after amateur boxing match...
- 13:34 Suspicious incident in Bakewell last night
- 13:33 'We will be united or not at all!' Tusk warns of EU obliteration if...
- 13:32 Power Rangers news: Shock reason new movie is RATED 18 in Russia -...
- 13:31 The 'swishing' text message scam is shockingly clever and could so...
- 13:31 Wearside wildlife club picks up national award
- 13:31 New salaries for Sunderland City Council: Who earns what?
- 13:30 Ofcom' plans could cost telecoms providers £185m in compensation...
- 13:30 The new £1 coin is near - but you may not be able to use them...
- 13:29 Central Congo militia decapitates 40 police officers in ambush
- 13:28 Riverdale season 1: Who killed Jason Blossom? Best Netflix fan...
- 13:25 6 independent cafes in Leicester city centre that you must try
- 13:25 Lord Bach launches four year police and crime plan for Leicestershire
- 13:25 Northwich play area improvement scheme gets funding boost
- 13:25 What's the hold-up for house sales in Huddersfield?
- 13:25 Arsene Wenger gives update on new Arsenal contract and reveals...
- 13:24 Pokemon Go ENDLESS EVENTS and TRADING: Why Niantic's shiny update...
- 13:24 Sukie’s party shop boss to retire as business relocates to retail...
- 13:23 Red Nose Day fun in Lancashire
- 13:23 The unusual reason why Emma Willis decided to have a third child
- 13:23 Wolves boss Paul Lambert on the future of Helder Costa
- 13:23 These laws are set to come into effect this April - all you need to...
- 13:22 Cat stays warm in a jumper and onesie after almost drowning in a flood
- 13:22 Drone footage beautifully captures Blade leaving Hull city centre
- 13:22 14 films to look forward to in 2017
- 13:21 Springtime sunshine bathes Cumbria - share your scenes
- 13:20 Bringing ‘the big room’ into use
- 13:19 Scousers wanted - get paid just to speak in a Liverpool accent
- 13:19 Pooper snoopers to professional beggars: council's creative...