John Terry shows off tactical charts and training drill ideas as Chelsea legend seems to suggest his plans to become a coach are back on track
John Terry appears to have had yet another change of heart over what life will look like for him when he finally hangs up his boots.
The veteran defender signed a one-year contract over the summer to extend his stay at Stamford Bridge but, after two decades and more than 700 games, it will soon be time to call it a day at Chelsea.
For football-mad Terry, the sport was always going to be integral to his future, regardless of whether or not he gets to pull on his beloved blue each and every Saturday.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Premier League power brokers: The men and women whose... read more
- 00:23 Trump pulls plug on TPP trade deal
- 00:23 Gambia: Jammeh agrees to relinquish power
- 00:23 Build bridges not walls, says planet
- 00:23 McDonnell pours cold water on Ukip dreams
- 00:23 World ‘has stopped watching’ apartheid
- 00:20 Lagos living: Solving Nigeria's megacity housing crisis
- 00:20 David Moyes makes worrying revelation about Sunderland squad after...
- 00:20 Sam Allardyce facing crisis at Crystal Palace after Everton defeat
- 00:20 Israel's Modiin Energy plans to buy North Sea drilling rights
- 00:18 New Stranraer manager Stevie Farrell eyes dream double as he begins...
- 00:18 Friends reunited? Queen of the South midfielder Joe Thomson admits...
- 00:18 How we built India's biggest robot company
- 00:18 Why Bill Clinton helped a 33-year-old build a $1bn firm
- 00:18 The Crusader: Caterer stuck with two phone bills after smartphone...
- 00:18 City news: House prices, Noble Foods and BT
- 00:18 Share Hunter: Ladbrokes Coral prove it’s better together
- 00:15 John Sheridan apologises for shocking rant in which former Notts...
- 00:15 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admits the need for new signings...
- 00:14 Search for company to design, build and maintain trains for HS2...
- 00:14 Teenager remanded in custody over Leonne murder
- 00:14 Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce blasts striker: I won't have anarchy
- 00:14 Newcastle star is making a mockery of Mike Ashley's transfer policy
- 00:14 Chris Ashton reveals reasons for quitting Saracens for Toulon
- 00:14 Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Joe Perry to win seventh Masters title
- 00:11 Young consumers 'expect better service'
- 00:10 Frying and roasting in cancer link
- 00:09 Poet calls for ‘proud nation’ ahead of Scotsman bicentenary
- 00:09 ScotRail boss denies exit is linked to poor performance
- 00:09 Leader comment: Row over nuclear missile is more heat than light
- 00:09 Police: Human trafficking cases ‘could rise’ with new laws