John Lewis in Birmingham unveils Christmas decorations - and says it's NOT too early
Birmingham is getting another dose of Christmas sparkle, although it might be more minimalist than you expect.
With 68 days left until Christmas, signs of the festive season are starting to appear in the city.
John Lewis in Birmingham has today unveiled the Christmas display at its flagship store in the Grand Central shopping centre above New Street station.
And it says it's NOT too early for seasonal decorations.
The news comes just after we revealed that Selfridges in Birmingham has already started putting up its festive decorations ready for an October 20 launch.
And of course it's only... read more
- 00:59 Ding Junhui avoids shock first-round exit by producing stirring...
- 00:57 Venezuela opposition puts pressure on President Maduro
- 00:57 'NUTRITION IS ABOUT FEELING GOOD'
- 00:57 Flood defence funding 'favours rich areas' in the South East
- 00:53 Microsoft to increase UK prices of enterprise products, citing...
- 00:52 Gerard Butler, Venus Williams and Gordon Ramsey watch Lewis...
- 00:49 Scottish teachers begin strike action over workloads
- 00:47 Indyref2 is 'waste of time' until Scottish Government tackles...
- 00:46 Is vinegar the next SUPERFOOD? Grain and fruit varieties 'have good...
- 00:46 Dalbeattie Tennis Club hosts 2016 end of season awards evening
- 00:45 Monday interview: Brett Simpson, chief executive of Low & Bonar
- 00:45 Edinburgh’s office take-up shrugs off Brexit uncertainty
- 00:45 Call to help Dundee’s Waterfront progress
- 00:44 Doctors name treatments that bring little or no benefit
- 00:42 The media boss who swapped winning Oscars for kids TV
- 00:42 For AT&T, Time Warner was always on the menu
- 00:41 Ian Rankin: ‘I can’t imagine killing off Rebus’
- 00:41 Classical music review: St Andrews Voices, St Andrews
- 00:41 Heading footballs 'affects memory'
- 00:37 Manchester United legend Phil Neville blasts Paul Pogba and Ander...
- 00:37 'I can't wait for wedding I never had': Transgender Justine on...
- 00:37 Better bus services 'cut social deprivation'
- 00:35 Trainers and decorative flamingos kick CD racks off shopping lists
- 00:35 ‘Tornado’ image of starlings wins coveted photography competition
- 00:33 Modi sees election danger in India's 'Dalit Queen'
- 00:33 Top assist providers in Premier League history: Which Man Utd great...
- 00:29 What next after the Jungle?
- 00:28 AI predicts outcome of human rights cases
- 00:24 Scents of villainy, from Eden to an odiferous ancient Rome
- 00:24 ‘Neither independent nor impartial’