Jobs created with launch of new menswear store in Worksop
0 Have your say A new menswear store is set to open in the Priory Shopping Centre, creating six jobs for the town.
Ministry of Design will opens its doors to the Worksop public on Saturday October, 1.
The menswear shop stocks leading designer labels such as Superdry, Jack and Jones, Nike, Lacoste, Armani, Fred Perry, Henry Lloyd, Pretty Green, Diesel, Original Penguin, Puma, and many others.
The shop has a distinctive style that is uniform across all eight of the other Midlands based stores within the chain, which are located in Mansfield, Nuneaton, Burton Upon Trent, Loughborough,... read more
- 17:18 Funeral of Notts golf caddy to the stars to be held next month
- 17:18 10 city landlords fined nearly £30,000 as council cracks down
- 17:18 Emmerdale's Leah Bracknell left tearful as she says her cancer has...
- 17:18 Call The Midwife: FGM victim praises 'beautiful and sensitively...
- 17:18 Hundreds of jobs in doubt as Sainsbury's Stone warehouse to close
- 17:16 French jobless total rises marginally in January
- 17:16 SMTV: 7 things that MUST be in the anniversary special
- 17:15 Keith Wyness LIVE: Aston Villa CEO answers questions from supporters
- 17:15 Birmingham mum who killed her daughter allowed out into community
- 17:15 Warning as EXPLODING e-cigarette destroys bedroom at Black Country...
- 17:15 This Comic Relief trampoline sleepover is coming to Birmingham
- 17:15 See the dramatic moment a dog is rescued from sinkhole by firefighters
- 17:14 Jose Mourinho reacts to Manchester United Europa League draw with...
- 17:14 Lincolnshire pub given the 'all-clear' following rat claims
- 17:14 Boss praises firemen for saving his business from serious fire
- 17:14 Crunch! Watch as police seize and crush uninsured criminal's car
- 17:13 Air Cadets call for new members to join
- 17:12 Olathe shooting: India shocked after national killed in US
- 17:12 Should 'catfishing' be made illegal?
- 17:11 INTERVIEW: John Shuttleworth
- 17:11 Lincolnshire County Councillors agree to public consultation on...
- 17:11 How the brush strokes used by Van Gogh and Seurat were pioneered...
- 17:10 Mourinho on Rooney's decision to stay at Manchester United
- 17:10 RGC must continue to learn lessons says coach Phil John
- 17:10 Running advice from a professional: Olympic champion Desiree Henry
- 17:10 Europa League team of the week: Which Manchester United star made...
- 17:10 Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson engage in epic back and forth...
- 17:10 Jurgen Klopp reveals injury to Liverpool star in training: Two...
- 17:10 Andy Hinchcliffe predicts Championship promotion race: These four...
- 17:10 Chelsea plot Serie A raid: Blues keen on Lazio star, £21m fee...