Jewellery stolen from two homes in Lady Bay
Police are warning residents in Lady Bay to be vigilant after two homes were broken into on Monday.
Jewellery was stolen from both the homes, which were targeted in broad daylight.
Read more: Residents avoid Forest Rec at night due to safety concerns
The thefts happened between 7am and 5.30pm on Monday at homes on Rutland Road and Radcliffe Road in the Lady Bay area.
A Facebook post from West Bridgford Police, who also gave out crime prevention advice, said: "Both properties were entered by rear doors being forced and a search of the property was made by the suspects, taking only... read more
- 13:43 Go off air! Go Compare's Bill Monster advert can only be shown at...
- 13:42 World of Sport Wrestling to return to British TV screens
- 13:40 PMQs sketch: Fuming Yvette Cooper takes May to task over Windrush...
- 13:40 Plea to find thugs who shot a goose through the head with a crossbow
- 13:40 Arsene Wenger hints he was SACKED by Arsenal in mega revelation
- 13:40 Bomb squad drama: Police deny fire was rigged to hide removal of...
- 13:37 Jeremy Corbyn calls for Amber Rudd to resign over Windrush scandal
- 13:37 Arsene Wenger reveals timing of his exit after 22 years at Arsenal...
- 13:36 Ramsbottom schoolgirl wins national table tennis title
- 13:36 Do you know where missing boy from Wellingborough is?
- 13:35 Mum furious after pub tells her to 'control children or leave'
- 13:35 Man paid someone £500 to split his tongue in two
- 13:34 Mill Fields builds on its sales team with new hire
- 13:33 Man Utd star Alexis Sanchez takes stunning swipe at Arsenal
- 13:32 Prince William just dropped a huge hint over the royal baby name
- 13:32 Man fined for filming dog giving Nazi salutes launches fundraiser...
- 13:32 Viagogo to be taken to court after failing to follow rules to...
- 13:32 Cheeki Rafiki yacht operator cleared over sailor deaths
- 13:32 The Leeds garden which is good for mind, body and soil
- 13:31 IN PICTURES: Another memorable day for Bridlington Lifeboat
- 13:31 Sizzling week-long heatwave set to return to UK again, say forecasters
- 13:31 Tigers player “assisting police”, club confirms
- 13:30 Harvey strikes gold at swimming finals
- 13:28 Ant McPartlin ‘won’t be back till next year’ - Stephen Mulhern
- 13:28 Do you know where missing boy from Wellingborough is?
- 13:28 Google's Gmail gets self-destruct option ahead of GDPR
- 13:26 These celebrities with tiny heads will get you through the day
- 13:26 Arsene Wenger reveals Sir Alex Ferguson has been in contact about...
- 13:26 RUMOUR MILL: Luis Enrique interests Arsenal, Ancelotti may be...
- 13:26 Arsene Wenger picks out his favourite European match from his...