Jeremy Corbyn offers 'deal' to businesses in CBI speech
Jeremy Corbyn has promised Labour will work with business leaders if they "live up to their side of the deal".
The Labour leader said his party would invest in infrastructure but would expect action on low wages, workers' rights and tax avoidance.
He told the CBI that Labour's planned "national investment bank" would boost lending to small and medium-size firms.
The Conservatives said Labour only offered "spending, borrowing and taxing even more than they did last time".
Hammond's political challenge May assures businesses on 'cliff edge' Kuenssberg: What May... read more
- 03:37 David Cameron: West needs 'course correction' after Brexit vote and...
- 03:20 Conservatives win Sleaford by-election
- 03:05 Clinton calls 'fake news' a threat to U.S. democracy
- 03:04 Australia's richest woman Gina Rinehart to buy Kidman estate
- 02:48 Sydney doctor murdered wife with insulin shot
- 02:36 Burnley to welcome Syrian refugee families
- 02:31 Nikkei rises to highest in a year on Wall St strength, weaker yen
- 02:21 The £250,000 hangover: Trishna Thakrar’s ‘research’ sampling gin...
- 02:21 Stand by your man! Millie Mackintosh shows off her pins in a...
- 02:21 Kate Beckinsale takes centre stage in racy Gothic lace gown as she...
- 02:21 Saving the best fur last! Rita Ora rocks classically glamorous coat...
- 02:21 Sheer elegance! Suki Waterhouse steals the show in mesh top and...
- 02:13 Bolivian airline CEO to be jailed until soccer crash trial over
- 02:13 South Korea's President Park faces historic impeachment vote
- 02:10 Kirk Norcross 'splits from fiancée Holli Willis and sets his sights...
- 02:10 The ultimate Poshy parent? Victoria Beckham asked Nicole...
- 02:01 Nikkei hits 1-year high on Wall Street's record run, weaker yen
- 02:00 3M to sell identity management business to Gemalto
- 01:50 JAPAN'S NIKKEI SHARE AVERAGE RISES TO HIGHEST SINCE DECEMBER 2015
- 01:50 Rush-hour shooting on Kilburn High Road leaves one dead
- 01:42 Two-thirds 'back more police getting Tasers'
- 01:41 Ian Cathro ticks all the right boxes for Rangers counterpart Mark...
- 01:41 EFL Q&A: Lawrie Wilson on his special days at Wembley and Old...
- 01:37 Conor McGregor's character in Game of Thrones REVEALED
- 01:32 Korean president Park Geun-hye faces impeachment vote
- 01:30 Japan doubles Fukushima disaster-related cost to $188 billion
- 01:27 Doctors perform surgery on fetus in the womb at 32 weeks after...
- 01:25 Damien Chazelle on La La Land's 'challenging' opening
- 01:23 Yemen conflict: What Saudis seek to achieve in messy war?
- 01:14 Arsenal fan says ‘overrated’ Mesut Ozil ‘can leave tomorrow’ as...