Jennifer Lawrence flashes her bra in uncharacteristically casual ensemble as she attends Dior show during Paris Fashion Week
She's long been a muse for Dior and is always their poster girl at high profile events.
But Jennifer Lawrence broke away from her usual glamorous aesthetic to fly the flag for the luxury fashion house's more casual offerings, sporting an characteristically dressed down ensemble on Friday.
The Oscar-winning actress attended the Spring-Summer 2017 ready-to-wear show at Paris Fashion Week in a simple vest top and cropped jeans.
Scroll down for video
Jennifer's casual tank flashed a glimpse of her underwear, deliberately showing off her Christian Dior emblazoned bra straps.
RELATED ARTICLES... read more
- 06:22 10 amazing products for parents who just want to go the f*** to sleep
- 06:22 Terror attack: James Corden pays heartfelt tribute to London on The...
- 06:22 London attack: Police raid address in Birmingham
- 06:21 Italy's Five Star Movement blamed for surge in measles cases
- 06:20 Club chief: We wanted to sign Diego Costa... but it was impossible
- 06:19 Leeds school to close for day following Ofsted inspection
- 06:19 Maritime battle that helped turn the tide of the Second World War
- 06:19 Praise for sixth form facing axe
- 06:19 Hospice boss ‘disappointed’ over decision to freeze funding
- 06:19 Blackpool: From the courts 23-03-17
- 06:18 £40m investment call to help our ex-mining communities
- 06:18 Mixed reaction to South Shields primary school’s toilet policy
- 06:18 Terror at Westminster: Knifeman kills police officer and mows down...
- 06:18 Birmingham Live: Breaking news, travel and weather across the...
- 06:18 WANTED! Police release details of suspects after burglary spree
- 06:16 Club chief explains why Chelsea striker deal collapsed last summer
- 06:16 Arsenal’s £25m swoop, Liverpool message, Man United’s two bids,...
- 06:16 Our Westminster editor gives his first hand account of terrorist...
- 06:16 We must not flinch in the face of terror - evil will never be...
- 06:16 Italy's Five Star Movement blamed for surge in measles cases
- 06:15 Burglar jailed after leaving blood and fingerprints during East...
- 06:14 Business Improvement District blitz Northampton streets in a bid to...
- 06:14 Celebrating 70 years of iconic Dr Martens brand
- 06:14 Victoria’s little shop of horrors in Daventry has become a monster...
- 06:14 Swimming gala fun celebrates talent
- 06:13 Pogba, Sanchez, Hazard... The Premier League's most valuable XI
- 06:13 Manchester United defender Luke Shaw handed timely boost
- 06:13 Man City star John Stones is a symbol of progress in English football
- 06:13 London terrorist attack - Derby MPs pay tribute to police officer...
- 06:13 Huge vessel’s visit captured by college art teacher