Jamie Vardy signs 600 copies of his new book for fans at Fosse Park
Hundreds of Jamie Vardy fans got to meet their hero as he signed copies of his new book at Fosse Park this evening.
A queue of 600 Leicester City fans snaked around the shopping park in the two hours leading up to the 6pm signing session, when Jamie emerged to cheers from his fans and got to work signing furiously to meet all 600 in just 90 minutes.
The signing, organised by the WHSmith branch at Fosse Park, took place in the upstairs area of the food court, where copies of From Nowhere: My Story, were piled high ready for the fans.
Among the first in the queue were brothers Harvey and Ryan... read more
- 00:24 Less than half of women breastfeed after two months, survey finds
- 00:23 Brexit vote: Single market benefit 'largely imaginary'
- 00:22 Lukas Podolski insists his fairytale ending for Germany was 'like...
- 00:22 Thomas Muller admits Lukas Podolski's fairytale farewell game for...
- 00:22 One in four waiting for an inheritance before they can buy a house
- 00:22 Yorkshire ‘postcode lottery’ means patients must get fatter to have...
- 00:21 Derby firm EightPixelsSquare hoping to score a success with new...
- 00:21 London terrorist attack - Derby man waits for news of his friends...
- 00:20 Germany says its current account surplus will shrink in coming years
- 00:19 Moderate drinkers less likely to suffer from heart problems,...
- 00:19 'Super-obesity' required factor in some cases before weight loss...
- 00:18 Headingley experts set to offer advice
- 00:18 Report reveals NHS failing Down’s syndrome patients
- 00:18 Sarra Hoy becomes premature birth charity ambassador
- 00:16 Triumphs of science fiction’s collective imagination
- 00:16 Much to admire in diva’s biodrama
- 00:16 A Woolf at the door of greatness
- 00:16 Rugby Union: NZ opts out of playing England in November
- 00:16 Bronze confident of beating Fortuna
- 00:16 ILO extends probe into labour laws
- 00:16 Rehabilitating George Bush and Tony Blair
- 00:16 ‘I don’t want no peace, I want rights and justice’
- 00:16 Did Orwell steal from a communist artist?
- 00:16 Labour forces another U-turn
- 00:16 Sudoku 3703 hard
- 00:16 Turkey, al-Qaida and the US all launch fresh offensives
- 00:16 Eurozone chief faces fury over insults
- 00:16 Venezuela: US diplomats ‘seek anti-Maduro allies’
- 00:16 Bosses told to give back job to abused nurse
- 00:16 State pension age could be raised to 70, says report