Jamie Redknapp believes Brighton should have had two penalties against Chelsea... but is unsure if VAR would have overturned the decisions as it is based 'on opinions and not facts'
Jamie Redknapp is unsure if VAR would have rectified the referee's decision not to award Brighton two penalties against Chelsea because it is a system based on 'opinions and not facts'.
Chris Hughton's men had two appeals turned away by Jon Moss during their 4-0 defeat at the Amex Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
The first incident took place after just 16 minutes when Willy Caballero rushed off his line and appeared to clip Ezequiel Schelotto in the box but his claims were swiftly waved away.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Thierry Henry backs £15m man Ross Barkley to emulate club...... read more
- 09:24 Argentina World Cup squad: Mauro Icardi snubbed, Manuel Lanzini...
- 09:24 Shakespearean tragedy of Shirley Porter scandal told in shadow of...
- 09:24 Fun Run: Lancashire charity helping bereaved parents raises £8,000
- 09:23 A1 in North Yorkshire expected to be closed all day after lorry and...
- 09:23 Harry Kane named as England captain for World Cup
- 09:23 Cup winners Sutton Rovers go one better against Louth Old Boys Reds
- 09:22 Jennings Gym hoping for first national amateur champion
- 09:22 Magpies stalwart Adam Roscoe is sad to be leaving
- 09:22 Harry Kane will skipper England in World Cup finals
- 09:22 Croston climb into top spot as Eccleston stumble
- 09:22 Matt Jansen: Walker exit was my hardest call
- 09:21 Kenilworth Scout group inviting old members to join 75th...
- 09:20 Vet’s pole dancing routine with her dog deemed too racy for local...
- 09:19 Fox and Hounds back open as a pub after 13 years
- 09:19 Goldsborough’s Fox and Hounds back open as country pub
- 09:18 Maurizio Sarri’s representative breaks silence on ‘offer’ from Chelsea
- 09:18 Fun Run: Lancashire charity helping bereaved parents raises £8,000
- 09:17 Renew says work on Palace of Westminster is progressing well
- 09:16 Dog becomes adopted parent to nine ducklings
- 09:15 Gianluigi Donnarumma to Liverpool: ‘£35m plus player’ bid lined up...
- 09:15 Unai Emery: New Arsenal manager branded Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho...
- 09:12 Lane blockage and double lorry smash on motorway
- 09:12 Trekkers have a mountain to climb to help children's hospice charity
- 09:12 Home affairs boss accused of 'cover up' in Peter Dutton au pair case
- 09:11 Body found in search for missing Doncaster man
- 09:10 St Mary’s Church hosting children’s workshop during Warwick Festival
- 09:10 Why is the bee a symbol of Manchester?
- 09:10 Departing Kenilworth mayor presents cheques to charities
- 09:09 Harry Kane confirmed as England’s captain for the World Cup
- 09:08 Tesco to remove 'confusing' best-before labels from fruit and...