Jackie hoping for another good total
0 Have your say Two events have been organised in Lynemouth to raise funds for a cancer charity.
Both of them are in memory of Kathleen Cochrane, who died last year, and the second one is being held at Lynemouth Day Centre tomorrow (noon to 2.30pm).
One of her daughters, Jackie, decided to put together the family fund-raisers to thank Macmillan Cancer Support for helping Kathleen and others in the family when she was diagnosed.
A total of £129 was collected at the first one, which took place at Lynemouth Resource Centre earlier this month. Rebecca Matthews helped to organise the event.... read more
- 04:26 SE Asia Stocks-Lacklustre on eurozone uncertainty; Philippines down...
- 04:18 Japan PM hopes for progress on peace treaty with Russia
- 04:08 Jose Mourinho has been waiting for his Man Utd players to do this -...
- 03:36 PM to enjoy Doctor Who and Agatha Christie on Christmas Day
- 03:36 Syria conflict: The things Syrians take with them
- 03:22 Fidel, Russia and rekindled Cold War memories
- 03:18 Prince Harry visits children's home on Caribbean tour
- 03:14 Handful of nuts a day can help keep the doctor away, research shows
- 03:14 Fresh attack on sugar tax plans as draft legislation possible
- 03:14 101-year-old on trial accused of historic child sex offences
- 03:14 Michael Coe, associate of hate preacher Anjem Choudary, to...
- 03:13 Trump rants against China in Twitter outburst
- 03:02 The city getting rich from fake news
- 02:58 Racial segregation 'growing in UK', Dame Louise Casey warns
- 02:53 David Bowie up for BBC Music British Artist award
- 02:50 China markets fall, buying in small caps as Shenzhen-HK goes live
- 02:34 UK shop prices fall again, but Brexit cost pressures build - BRC
- 02:31 Who will help Myanmar's Rohingya?
- 02:31 India's Jayaram Jayalalitha suffers heart attack
- 02:22 Man dies on Oxbridge 'Varsity' ski trip to French Alps
- 02:12 China services sector activity expands at quickest rate in 16...
- 02:00 Turner Prize winner to be announced
- 01:58 Snacking on nuts each day can cut disease risk
- 01:52 Emerald Demelza! Poldark star Eleanor Tomlinson looks striking in a...
- 01:52 'It doesn't make sense': Adam Thomas's soap star brother Ryan...
- 01:52 London calling! Supermodel Gigi Hadid cuts a low key figure as she...
- 01:52 Ain't nothing like a dame! Judi Dench wraps up in a chic camel coat...
- 01:52 It's a cover up! Nicole Scherzinger goes from dramatic cleavage...
- 01:52 'Who is this imposter?' Twitter goes wild as viewers accuse Lady...
- 01:52 For the Friel of it! Anna leads the style at the British...