Ivy Atkin died following 'serious and deeply concerning issues' at care home, inquest hears
A pensioner died following 'serious and deeply concerning issues' at a care home, an inquest heard.
Eighty-six-year-old Ivy Atkin weighed just 3st 12lb with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 10.7 when she died, days after being rescued from the former Autumn Grange Care Home, in Herbert Road, Sherwood Rise. A normal BMI is between 20 and 25.
Representatives of health and social care organisations, including Nottingham City Council's safeguarding team, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Nottingham City Care Partnership, Nottinghamshire Health Trust, and the local clinical commissioning group have... read more
- 15:02 India's largest container port disrupted by global cyber attack
- 15:01 Thomas Lemar to Arsenal: How Gunners might look with Monaco ace
- 15:01 $esc.html($content.name)
- 15:01 Hillsborough disaster: Timeline of events as David Duckenfield...
- 15:01 Celtic’s 10 punishments in six years from UEFA proves certain...
- 15:00 Korean nuclear firm to be 'long-term partner' in Moorside power...
- 15:00 More roadworks in store, so here's our guide for getting home tonight
- 15:00 ISIS used spies to root out traitors – wives of Tunisian fighters...
- 15:00 Broadband customers warned of fake BT email that can download...
- 14:59 Feast of food on offer
- 14:59 Sweet success for Doncaster’s chocolate cafe
- 14:58 Sweet success for Doncaster’s chocolate cafe
- 14:57 Avengers Infinity War: Robert Downey Jr SPEAKS OUT on Iron Man...
- 14:57 Xbox One X UPDATE - Price will ‘not stop console selling 20million...
- 14:55 Long Eaton amputee footballer helps England to tournament win
- 14:55 Challenge your inner warrior
- 14:53 Bronzers from Givenchy, Revlon and Urban Decay
- 14:53 Teenager bitten by raccoon as a baby gets man-made nose and ear
- 14:53 Cash stolen after ram raid at Wellesbourne premises
- 14:52 Novak Djokovic insists Wimbledon is not on his mind after Vasek...
- 14:52 Announce Alvaro Morata! Man Utd fans livid at club and demand...
- 14:52 Thibaut Courtois' agent reveals he met Real Madrid officials and...
- 14:52 Brave Carmel took on racist train thug
- 14:52 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to Liverpool: Why the Arsenal star could be...
- 14:49 Nicol: Liverpool FC could still sign Virgil van Dijk
- 14:49 The art of taking the perfect Glastonbury photo
- 14:48 Legendary Liverpool lawyer Rex Makin funeral - updates
- 14:48 Kettering woman pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting young boy
- 14:48 Telegram app agrees to Russian registration, but not to share...
- 14:48 Has Kodi forced Sky Sports to slash prices?